zger

Sep 6, 2017
So i loaded my last point of save, so the story is easier to explain.
- Went on a date in a restaurant with Julia
- Julia cried in the livingroom, because she lost her job
- Did job hunting on the laptop for Julia
- Went to the bar for job hunting
- Gave Julia the application
- Played the "game" with Julia in her room, where she showed her breast

Afterwards there is nothing I could do...any idea?
thats final scene for this update i think :p

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I love these renders. I love these characters.

But, trying to manage this work is completely taking away from my enjoyment of this game. I don't mind having to invest time into making money by spending time cycles in the game, but trying to figure out what job to take really is detracting from the experience. Half the time, I'm making progress and the week ends and it vanishes. Other times, I get about 56% completed and I can't finish. I spend more time working than I do interacting with characters. No person with a technical degree in a technical field would only barely enough to make $100 in rent. It just doesn't make sense. I've given up on this work meta-game (not mini-game) and will cheese the cash. It's just obnoxious at this point.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I love these renders. I love these characters.

But, trying to manage this work is completely taking away from my enjoyment of this game. I don't mind having to invest time into making money by spending time cycles in the game, but trying to figure out what job to take really is detracting from the experience. Half the time, I'm making progress and the week ends and it vanishes. Other times, I get about 56% completed and I can't finish. I spend more time working than I do interacting with characters. No person with a technical degree in a technical field would only barely enough to make $100 in rent. It just doesn't make sense. I've given up on this work meta-game (not mini-game) and will cheese the cash. It's just obnoxious at this point.
The real problem with the work minigame is it gives you the wrong information. It'd be better if the grid told you: number of work periods required (as opposed to amount of work, so divide by 4 round up), the number of days available (as opposed to date required forcing subtraction and addition), and the reward/work unit (as opposed to total reward, forcing division). One can calculate all that from the information given, but it feels pointless that the mini-app doesn't just do it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Has anyone else experienced the same save corruption I've noted? I haven't seen any discussion of it and it seems like a big enough deal that people would notice.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Has anyone else experienced the same save corruption I've noted? I haven't seen any discussion of it and it seems like a big enough deal that people would notice.
i didnt have that bug. saves working fine. mb u tried some hacks or console commands? i havent seen any more players reporting that save bug.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i didnt have that bug. saves working fine. mb u tried some hacks or console commands? i havent seen any more players reporting that save bug.
The clean test I ran to confirm the problem was absolutely clean. No changes, not even enabling the console.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm on day 132 and nothing is happening since 20-30 days...Is there still missing something or any hints? Last actions were something with a new job für Julia. I cant do anything now, just "Spend some time". Any help?
The game is still in early development, so you need to wait for more content to be added.:rolleyes:

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
The original post has been updated with the current hotfix that fixes a lot of issues in the Download section. We highly suggest getting these versions of the game, otherwise you are likely to run into problems.

Lars74

Oct 23, 2019
I agree with those who give 5 stars. Personally, I can't fault the game. I think the developer has found great supporters in his team. I love this game more than anyone else. That's why it gets 5 stars from me.
if there is the possibility I would give more stars.

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
How do I progress with Sophia? I have her at 30, but only have the picture unlocked. Can't seem to get either scene to happen.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ok that actually helped. I completly missed the Hints button there (I remember reading somthing about Hints on the phone but couldn't find them, because the sucker was hidden, grmbl). Thanks.
omg.. was thinking this thing was grind fest worse than "Second Happiness"...

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes