Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Anyone given the new update I go is it really better on grind, I liked the prologue but fuck that last update with the grind killed it.

Reactions: Sirren

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Anyone given the new update I go is it really better on grind, I liked the prologue but fuck that last update with the grind killed it.
its not planned to be grindy. might look so since it still early versions of the game. i agree that old work/money system was too complicated but devs listen to community and remade it :). in update 0.2 working will be very simple.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
The grind problem was the main focus of gameplay revision for Update #2. You can read information on this, as well as get a sneak look at the new system below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
The grind problem was the main focus of gameplay revision for Update #2. You can read information on this, as well as get a sneak look at the new system below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will be there footjob scenes in this upload?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I am not too proud to say that I used the money cheat. I just started the most expensive task, and then used the console to advance it to 90% complete, and then worked one time on it and then, voila, money in the bank, and no more grind.

Games are supposed to be fun, and I don't think a single player of Apartment 96 finds it fun to do imaginary work to grind money. I don't know why developers put this kind of crap in their games, but I am glad to see they are rethinking it.

I think the devs should just eliminate all money completely. Is there a single player out there that is saying, "Wow Apartment 96 is really great, but I rather spend time clicking on the computer for money than talking to the girls." Maybe this hypothetical person is an accountant in real life. The rest of us are not interested.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't mind a bit of grind, but when I tried the last update it was just way too much.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello.... please, someone tell me if this game have a mod or a cheat mod? pls, i need money for rent.. thanks

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
UPDATE #2:
PC:
MAC:
ANDROID:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vhaerun

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
Make sure you put what version that is: PC, MAC, or Android. All three are in the release. We've reported the thread for update on F95, so the whole thing should be up shortly... we hope.
I'm sorry for the problem caused, I've already edited the post.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
If you want I can remove my post, I'm really sorry!:(
Nope, no worries. The game is out for public release now, so your post is fine with us. :) Just wanted to make sure people knew which platform your link was for so MAC people aren't downloading the PC version or whatever.

Reactions: Judge_Dredd_

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello again, this new update of this game have cheat mod for money for rent? i really need a mod for that, pls someone help me. thanks

ULYAYA

Oct 17, 2020
how i can get money more easy with this new update, anyone know?
while i havent played this update yet. but if you're rlly desperate for just the money you can probably just edit your save file to get the amount of money you want. on you can do so or you can figure it out in game which should be part of the fun of these sandbox type (unless it is hardcore grind)

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes