Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
ofApartment 96 [Update 3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apartment 96 [Update 3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

********************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Apartment 96 [Update 2 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Apartment 96 [Update 2 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
How do I unlock the Scene with Viviann? I have full stats for everyone but missing only the scene for Viviann and no more hints. I have played several weeks without any new hint or anything new with the girls. What have I missed?

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
How do I unlock the Scene with Viviann? I have full stats for everyone but missing only the scene for Viviann and no more hints. I have played several weeks without any new hint or anything new with the girls. What have I missed?
The scene with Vivian is actually from Update #1. The MC has to go to the bar alone (without Julia) and proceed with Vivian in a way that will net the scene in the bathroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018
The scene with Vivian is actually from Update #1. The MC has to go to the bar alone (without Julia) and proceed with Vivian in a way that will net the scene in the bathroom.

So to be able to unlock it as it is now I have to replay from the beginning to be able to unlock it? Or do I have to download Update #1 again to unlock it? A walkthrough would be helpful.. Good job with the game, already looking forward for update #3

zger

Sep 6, 2017
So to be able to unlock it as it is now I have to replay from the beginning to be able to unlock it? Or do I have to download Update #1 again to unlock it? A walkthrough would be helpful.. Good job with the game, already looking forward for update #3
u just have to replay game. when julia asks to go to bar together decline offer and then u can unlock vivians scene

Reactions: Smurfen

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018

So it has Harem planned but u have to chose between girls now? and u cant get all girls in one playthrough? just asking becoz i'd rather not replay a sandbox game from begining to get other girls.

Smurfen

Feb 15, 2018

By the way I found an error while texting with Renata earlier

Reactions: Vhaerun

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
So it has Harem planned but u have to chose between girls now? and u cant get all girls in one playthrough? just asking becoz i'd rather not replay a sandbox game from begining to get other girls.
You can choose between girls, but you also can choose all of them. Harem is listed as 'planned' because of where the story is -- some know about the others, most don't. We only put what is actually in the game into the tags, not what is planned but not yet fully in it.

You don't have to play from the beginning to get other girls. You can begin to pursue them at any time, and stop at any time, if you wish.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Crashes whenever I try to spend time with the bartender.
Can you provide a crash report in a post with a spoiler tag so it doesn't spam the thread? We'd like to see what the issue is.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
im so confused, do i need to start again or something. After both updates i cant get past the convo with the girl in her room, just before the start of free roam... i talk to her then it ends..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honestly, aside from the Alex storyline, (unless I missed some content which I don't think I did), the conclusions were rather unsatisfying. Okay I get it Juels have a bad experience but the whole thing was "ohmigodIlookedatyourcock", and with Sophie, it's not even taking things lighter, but taking a thousand steps back and start walking again. I like the character arcs itself, but not these resolutions at the end of the updates.

Dec 15, 2019
I've played it all update 2, but I'm still at 60/61 scenes.
I no longer have Hints, and all my cell phone contacts are full.
I also bought and installed all the pieces of the pc.
What am I missing?
Furthermore, since with Sophia we go towards the path of male-domination, I hope that with some other character, maybe Alex, we explore the path of female-domination

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
im so confused, do i need to start again or something. After both updates i cant get past the convo with the girl in her room, just before the start of free roam... i talk to her then it ends..
You mean the beginning of the Prologue? Nothing was touched there (didn't have time to update it) so there shouldn't be an issue. I'll try it again from the beginning and see if there's an error, as I tested this update from the end of the last one.

Thank you. I've sent this up the food chain.

I've played it all update 2, but I'm still at 60/61 scenes.
I no longer have Hints, and all my cell phone contacts are full.
I also bought and installed all the pieces of the pc.
What am I missing?
Furthermore, since with Sophia we go towards the path of male-domination, I hope that with some other character, maybe Alex, we explore the path of female-domination
I can't say what you'd be missing without knowing which ones you have completed. I can tell you that some scenes do not have hints in the phone and are only found when talking to the girls in sandbox (clicking on them where they are) and looking for something to talk about. It will appear above where it says 'Leave'.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You mean the beginning of the Prologue? Nothing was touched there (didn't have time to update it) so there shouldn't be an issue. I'll try it again from the beginning and see if there's an error, as I tested this update from the end of the last one.

Thank you. I've sent this up the food chain.

I can't say what you'd be missing without knowing which ones you have completed. I can tell you that some scenes do not have hints in the phone and are only found when talking to the girls in sandbox (clicking on them where they are) and looking for something to talk about. It will appear above where it says 'Leave'.
yep, at the end of prologue, it happened after update 1 then again now so ill start again and see what happens. last time and this time it comes up black screen saying you can now do free roam then goes to main menu

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
yep, at the end of prologue, it happened after update 1 then again now so ill start again and see what happens. last time and this time it comes up black screen saying you can now do free roam then goes to main menu
Can I ask what platform you are using? Is it Android/Touchscreen?

zger

Sep 6, 2017
r u using some stuff like unren or other tools?

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes