Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Huh. I can't play-test at the moment, but I will give it a try tonight from the beginning and see what happens.

Wait. One more question -- did you use a save file from within the Prologue, or did you start completely over? When we released Update #1, players needed to start a new game as some things had changed to make saves in the Prologue pre-Update #1 not work.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
renders looks good. without typical for daz weird eyes (as if cheeksbotoxing-n-facelifting went wrong)

Reactions: Vhaerun

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Huh. I can't play-test at the moment, but I will give it a try tonight from the beginning and see what happens.

Wait. One more question -- did you use a save file from within the Prologue, or did you start completely over? When we released Update #1, players needed to start a new game as some things had changed to make saves in the Prologue pre-Update #1 not work.
yes, i tried doing it from save files from prologue then i done it from the start. but i have not finished prologue this time yet so will see soon if it works

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I guess it'd be wise to start playing the game, from scratch again (once more)? Can anyone tell me how to get the hot scene with the mother, which was in the 1st version of the game? Thanks! :D

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I guess it'd be wise to start playing the game, from scratch again (once more)? Can anyone tell me how to get the hot scene with the mother, which was in the 1st version of the game? Thanks! :D
if u played update1 i think u could just continue. but i prefer fresh start :D

Reactions: Led

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Led

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why give us the choice for the MC not to be a little creep about the panties in the prologue if the game then ignores the choice anyway?

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Why give us the choice for the MC not to be a little creep about the panties in the prologue if the game then ignores the choice anyway?
mb bug? devs told something about that during update 2 they havent enough time for prologue adjustments.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
mb bug? devs told something about that during update 2 they havent enough time for prologue adjustments.
Your guess is as good as mine. Don't think this is for me, for now anyway, if choices don't matter and the MC is locked into being a pantysniffing creep. I don't mind playing a pervert, but that's just sad.

Reactions: LordSinner

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Your guess is as good as mine. Don't think this is for me, for now anyway, if choices don't matter and the MC is locked into being a pantysniffing creep. I don't mind playing a pervert, but that's just sad.
try finishing prologue and after that games a bit different. :)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been told it's best to lead with your most lewd screencap.
Hi, could you clarify if the choices in the prologue are supposed not to matter or if that's currently a bug/due for a rejig or something? Thanks!

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Hi, could you clarify if the choices in the prologue are supposed not to matter or if that's currently a bug/due for a rejig or something? Thanks!
The short, political answer is: the Prologue is currently undergoing a slight revisit/rewrite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gregers

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
I can't find a way to exit the laptop other than doing a coding job. If I have already done a coding job for the day, I am stuck. I used a save from the previous version. I wonder if that plays into the issue.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I can't find a way to exit the laptop other than doing a coding job. If I have already done a coding job for the day, I am stuck. I used a save from the previous version. I wonder if that plays into the issue.
Down at the bottom of the laptop in the middle, just below the screen, there's a little light. That turns off the laptop.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes