Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
i unlocked 57/61 scenes but i cannot find the rest :(
Eventually, there will be a walkthrough released for Update #2 that will list all the event locations/times. There are some scenes that aren't in the hints that might be difficult to find (hence my writing the walkthrough).

Reactions: Xabder

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
loved the game to bad its no longer in ren'py 7.3.5 .... well thanks for letting me enjoy version 1 .... good luck with the game ... i feel like it'll turn out great for you :(

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
loved the game to bad its no longer in ren'py 7.3.5 .... well thanks for letting me enjoy version 1 .... good luck with the game ... i feel like it'll turn out great for you :(
Personally, I'm not up to date on the whole change-Ren'py-version-get-problems problem. What's the version change do?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Personally, I'm not up to date on the whole change-Ren'py-version-get-problems problem. What's the version change do?
i have windows7 and it hates ren'py 7.4 :(
altho i asked ren'py about the issues i'm having they said it my video .. i use embedded and uses opengl1 .. and 7.4 wants min. opengl2

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
i have windows7 and it hates ren'py 7.4 :(
altho i asked ren'py about the issues i'm having they said it my video .. i use embedded and uses opengl1 .. and 7.4 wants min. opengl2
That sucks. I didn't know it caused that bad of a problem. I didn't even know we switched to the newer version.

Reactions: ImperialD

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I'm getting a hint to take a break on Tuesday Evening, but cannot seem to figure out what is meant by that. What should I be doing?
Also, I see that there is a character named Vanessa somewhere in the game but I can't find her anywhere. Tips on where she can be found and what I should do with her?
Also also, I see we can get points with Renata in this new update. Are we supposed to be able to track those yet? Like we can with our roommates in our phone contacts.
Thanks for the help!

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I'm getting a TON of errors
Without knowing the errors, we won't be able to figure out anything for you.

I'm getting a hint to take a break on Tuesday Evening, but cannot seem to figure out what is meant by that. What should I be doing?
Click on the couch in the living room.

Also, I see that there is a character named Vanessa somewhere in the game but I can't find her anywhere. Tips on where she can be found and what I should do with her?
There is no one named Vanessa in the game. You might be referring to Vivian.

Also also, I see we can get points with Renata in this new update. Are we supposed to be able to track those yet? Like we can with our roommates in our phone contacts.
Thanks for the help!
You will be able to once you get far enough.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Click on the couch in the living room.

There is no one named Vanessa in the game. You might be referring to Vivian.

You will be able to once you get far enough.
Thanks, I kept going to Alex in her room or working on a job waiting for an interruption or something.

Yes, I meant Vivian. Didn't have the game open at the time and was working from memory. Since I haven't met her yet she just didn't stick well enough I suppose.
Question stands though. Where/when can I find her?

Thanks for the Renata tip. Hard to tell when I've reached the limit of an update in a game like this.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
is there sharing with other guys involve in this game or planned? considering the story forced for an open relationship.

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
is there sharing with other guys involve in this game or planned? considering the story forced for an open relationship.
There is choices leading that you say you only would allow be her with other girls so I believe that route with sharing with other boys would be optional if planned. But its only opinion dont take it as granted or anythink.

Reactions: Professor Black

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Liked the models, but when going for the Sophia path I had ran out of money. Tried saveeditonline but couldn't find the variable to change as it didn't seem to be the top one like in other games. I had to delete the game because for a guide that says you can play in any order that you want, that clearly wasn't the case. Nice models and love the bush on Sophia, but the gameplay and money issues killed it not long after the prologue.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Was doing great in the last update. Oh! I can buy shit, let's go. Friday and I'm traped without work and without enough money to pay the bills. Sofia -3 Alex -3 on Monday.
Any console code for money?

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Liked the models, but when going for the Sophia path I had ran out of money. Tried saveeditonline but couldn't find the variable to change as it didn't seem to be the top one like in other games. I had to delete the game because for a guide that says you can play in any order that you want, that clearly wasn't the case. Nice models and love the bush on Sophia, but the gameplay and money issues killed it not long after the prologue.
Can give file to have "unlimited money", but only when starting new game.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes