zger

Sep 6, 2017
why ppl have problems with getting money lol. Just have to click on a job 2 times per week to pay rent :D

Reactions: m4pII
Feb 29, 2020
Vhaerun I'm not sure if your the one to talk to or not about this. But you or whomever really needs to put a return button in this game.
It's really annoying to either save your game and instead of just clicking return having to load.
Or worse yet not saving for a while and going into change something in the settings and realizing that there is no return button.
So instead of returning back to where you just were you end up having to replay however much of the game you just played over again.
So pretty please fix that.

Reactions: Vhaerun

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Vhaerun I'm not sure if your the one to talk to or not about this. But you or whomever really needs to put a return button in this game.
It's really annoying to either save your game and instead of just clicking return having to load.
Or worse yet not saving for a while and going into change something in the settings and realizing that there is no return button.
So instead of returning back to where you just were you end up having to replay however much of the game you just played over again.
So pretty please fix that.
if u r playing on pc u can just mouse right click to enter/leave menu. or u talking about android?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Wow, getting that sex scene with sophia took a lot out of me, but isn't it weird to have sex and then act like nothing happened? By the way, how do I get Vivian's scene? I have max points with her.

Dec 27, 2020
I tested the game and here is my thoughts. Could contain very minor spoilers.

Let's start with the good one like the art style of the game and how the ladies are looking.
My favorite is Sophia, but I am a Dom so maybe I am biased. Julia is fine to no complaints.
Alex could be interesting but as more the story progressed as more I am annoyed by her attitude.
Let me think of it yes she is annoying as fuck, hot yes but would this be reality I would stay away from this people. Histrionic personality disorder is not worth my effort. You know the effort of a relationship.
The whole "Oh I make a joke, you have to lough!!!! Oh, you don't find that funny you don't have humor." --> I know these girls in real life. Have one as colleague. That means only one thing problems... many ...many problems.

Which leads to the story and here I am lost again. What did Martin do different from the thing we are doing? It seems he was plotted from Alex. The same as we do, and I don't like it. I always have the feeling we are in her trap. But the panty stuff felt off in my opinion. No wonder the MC was so stupid in this one moment, and we can't avoid it. All the other times he was OK. In my Opinion one of the best MCs I played in a long time.
Interesting what would happen if we had the chance to not go into her trap.
In general, I had the feeling we are the psychotherapist of the household. "Don't hurt us, OK?" Tomorrow: "Can you now date me and my sister and am I allowed to make out with my sister."

The story is ok-ish for an erotic game.

But the Gameplay.
Sandbox with the same problem as all others. Money could be a Problem if you miscalculate and go shopping on a Sunday. This can lead to a game over if you don't have another job to do.
Not good game design in my opinion.
The money grind is not the Problem. The problem is the stat grind with the girls.
It is simply not funny to talk to the girls and gather 65 points. Without changing anything.
Yes there are quests but with a lot of dead time between that.
As an Example I got the hint I should talk to Julia on Friday Morning. But it is Friday noon. So you have a hole week with nothing to do. The sickness of all other sandbox games: The Skip button becomes the most useful tool in the game.

The UI and the Hint system are excellent that's not the Problem. Like the assets too.
Question to the Dev. Did we need the stats for the girls and if yes? Has it to be 50 or 60 or would 20 not much better for the flow?

I honestly think that's too much grind. The lewd scenes are hot. The story makes no sense for me thanks to Alex. I think she plays with us and has mantel issues. But that said the story could work out for me in the future.

The gameplay is just boring. I have to be so direct. I think for this kind of story a real VN with choices which matter would be better.
This game is a mixed bag I will watch it for the future updates. My heart went up and down the hole time.

Last edited:

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Yes there are quests but with a lot of dead time between that.
As an Example I got the hint I should talk to Julia on Friday Morning. But it is Friday noon. So you have a hole week with nothing to do. The sickness of all other sandbox games: The Skip button becomes the most useful tool in the game.
thats simply coz its just beginning of the game. everything has to start somewhere. after some updates there will be more locations to explore/events/and overall more stuff to do. and atm i think grind is rly minimum.

Reactions: vendarr and m4pII

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Wow, getting that sex scene with sophia took a lot out of me, but isn't it weird to have sex and then act like nothing happened? By the way, how do I get Vivian's scene? I have max points with her.
You can find information regarding Vivian's scene in the , including how to score points with Vivian to get the scene. It's at the bottom of the walkthrough.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Well and good. You enjoyed it that's good for you. And yes there are worse and much more grindy games out there I agree. But is it really fun without a proper time management game where the skip button is your best friend?
thats what im saying. as updates come theres gonna be less and less reason to use skip button :)

Mar 28, 2018
Not gonna lie, as I saw the title and the tag "virgin" I was so hyped since I thought that it would be as good as apartment 69 so I instantly downloaded and played it without reading the threads.

And yes as my username implies that clearly is my kink but when I saw the first journal Martin left I was so disappointed and boy oh boy I instantly deleted it. But wait theres more, I went to this thread, read some comments and damn a lot of conspiracy was going on in this game. Hays cant really put into words the level of disappointment I feel

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Not gonna lie, as I saw the title and the tag "virgin" I was so hyped since I thought that it would be as good as apartment 69 so I instantly downloaded and played it without reading the threads.

And yes as my username implies that clearly is my kink but when I saw the first journal Martin left I was so disappointed and boy oh boy I instantly deleted it. But wait theres more, I went to this thread, read some comments and damn a lot of conspiracy was going on in this game. Hays cant really put into words the level of disappointment I feel
not your type of game just move along. why theres any disappointment in that lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr.Finn

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I'm getting a hint to take a break on Tuesday Evening, but cannot seem to figure out what is meant by that. What should I be doing?
Also, I see that there is a character named Vanessa somewhere in the game but I can't find her anywhere. Tips on where she can be found and what I should do with her?
Also also, I see we can get points with Renata in this new update. Are we supposed to be able to track those yet? Like we can with our roommates in our phone contacts.
Thanks for the help!
[/QGo sit on sofa in living room

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

She's not the virgin.

Reactions: brkobranko
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes