WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
someone know how the hell i can do that hint with Renata on Sunday Evening? i already try it more than 6 times when i was there already on evening but nothin happen

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
I hope I haven't overread anything, but can someone tell me where and when I have to go for the hint "Maybe Julia wants to contine our game"?

The Last Time was Tuesday Evening at the Bar but this doesnt work anymore.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I hope I haven't overread anything, but can someone tell me where and when I have to go for the hint "Maybe Julia wants to contine our game"?

The Last Time was Tuesday Evening at the Bar but this doesnt work anymore.
i think its some evening in her room. mb thursday?

zger

Sep 6, 2017
is there any guide ? or full save ?
theres guide for update 1 on first page (under download links wheres Extras). once u follow it u should have no problem to complete update 2 content. game is easy with awesome hint system.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i think its some evening in her room. mb thursday?

i already did that hint 10min ago, but after that hint, after that moment when i talk with Jules and Renata on phone, appear with red text i completed all events, all i wanna know now is what will happen next? or is finish game? i hope not

zger

Sep 6, 2017
i already did that hint 10min ago, but after that hint, after that moment when i talk with Jules and Renata on phone, appear with red text i completed all events, all i wanna know now is what will happen next? or is finish game? i hope not
so then i think u completed current version of the game. check phone -> contacts and see if girl points r maxed out and if yes and no more hints then its the end.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
on Sophia, Jules, Alex, Renata and Vivian all points are maximum... so this means i can not do nothin more or else? oh shit, i wish i can do more with Sophia or meet her sister, or go on gym without Alex or in park

zger

Sep 6, 2017
on Sophia, Jules, Alex, Renata and Vivian all points are maximum... so this means i can not do nothin more or else? oh shit, i wish i can do more with Sophia or meet her sister, or go on gym without Alex or in park
yeah for now thats all. Now waiting for update 3 :p

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am stuck trying to get the clothes in the laundry basket .
Any ideas ?
I have replayed the task few times, all seems OK, but basket doesn't open.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck trying to get the clothes in the laundry basket .
Any ideas ?
I have replayed the task few times, all seems OK, but basket doesn't open.
maybe u missed something? or mb just go talk to sophia and go back to take shower. 1 of these should solve your problem :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes