gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The short, political answer is: the Prologue is currently undergoing a slight revisit/rewrite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the (extensive!) answer! I guess I'll hold off on this for now then: That whole sequence with the panties just felt deeply pointless and manipulative when none of the choices mattered. But it's clear you've put a lot of work and thought into this game, best of luck with it!

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Is this another unauthorized rip of a Not To Be Released copy of the game like the last update or is this the official Patron Public Release?

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Is this another unauthorized rip of a Not To Be Released copy of the game like the last update or is this the official Patron Public Release?
This is the Official Public Release. It should be free of most errors, though a few have been reported (and scheduled for fixing).

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Furthermore, since with Sophia we go towards the path of male-domination, I hope that with some other character, maybe Alex, we explore the path of female-domination
Is maledom the only path available with Sophia? I'm repeating the prologue (I played it when the game was first uploaded and I don't know if anything has changed, nor do I remember well); and I'd like to know it so I can proceed to ignore Sophie now that I'm starting the game.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Is maledom the only path available with Sophia? I'm repeating the prologue (I played it when the game was first uploaded and I don't know if anything has changed, nor do I remember well); and I'd like to know it so I can proceed to ignore Sophie now that I'm starting the game.
Currently, yes. There's a possibility of a non-dom path, but if it happens, content would be lessened. Nothing's been decided yet.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Currently, yes. There's a possibility of a non-dom path, but if it happens, content would be lessened. Nothing's been decided yet.
Thanks for the reply.

Well, better reduced content than none at all. If a LI only has a maledom (or femdom, I don't care who dominates whom), I will have no interest in her.

However, from what I understand for now it doesn't exist, nor it's certain that it exists. So I guess I'll proceed to ignore her until know if that path exists.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Well damn. I thought this was Apartment 69. Started to play it, and I'm sitting here like......WTF is THIS????? Lol BUT!!!!!! I will give it a try beings I have it downloaded now anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
Question I am getting weird error. I am getting with all my games this past week. I click the game and it starts to load. But doesn't get past that. It just keeps spinning "loading" Then when I click on screen it says it is not responding. Am I missing a file or something? If so do you know best place to get it?

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
wait for the next update :unsure:
If you go into your phone and click on 'Settings' and then 'Statistics', you can see how many of the events/scenes you've gotten through. Some shorter/smaller scenes are found at various locations by talking to characters where they are. Look for different options in their character menus (after you click on them).

Reactions: vendarr and Xabder

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The update 2 and 3 are great. I love the way I get to click on computer, then doors and rooms, and click spend time 20 times with everyone with no change in anything. It really gets my cock throbbing thinking about doing coding, or laundry, or cooking, or pressing spend time. Did I mention you can spend time with girls. Truly a riveting experience

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes