wildberryfarm

Dec 30, 2018
No clue why I just only now this weekend found this game. Finally a game with characters that look really nice, instead of like all those other games where all women look bodytype Kim K (buttugly form to make the lame joke). However, is there a way to avoid a character? Not into submission or s&m type of stuff. For the rest cant wait to see where this leads to!

zger

Sep 6, 2017
No clue why I just only now this weekend found this game. Finally a game with characters that look really nice, instead of like all those other games where all women look bodytype Kim K (buttugly form to make the lame joke). However, is there a way to avoid a character? Not into submission or s&m type of stuff. For the rest cant wait to see where this leads to!
u answered your own question. just avoid a character :D

deepthought

Jun 28, 2019
I got an exception in Update1-Official.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/src/chapters/labels/0/ch0_ev_whose_panties_alex_sees.rpy", line 186, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 29, in increment_event
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 244, in increment_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 239, in set_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 149, in notify
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 155, in get_hint
IndexError: list index out of range
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
I got an exception in Update1-Official.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/src/chapters/labels/0/ch0_ev_whose_panties_alex_sees.rpy", line 186, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 29, in increment_event
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 244, in increment_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 239, in set_i
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 149, in notify
  File "game/scripts/darkpy/darkpy-framework/event.rpy", line 155, in get_hint
IndexError: list index out of range
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
u r playing not the latest version. download latest version hotfix2. or just download from patreon theres always latest versions.

Reactions: deepthought

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not liking the panty scene. You can choose not to sniff or use them, but for some reason you still took them and jizzed all over them?

Several scenes make no sense if the game is keeping track of your choices. Just now I was listening to Sophia and it claimed I stared at her chest and wasn't listening, when I chose to listen. If it can't keep the choices straight, what's the point of the "X will remember this". Because apparently no, they won't.

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
So i loaded my last point of save, so the story is easier to explain.
- Went on a date in a restaurant with Julia
- Julia cried in the livingroom, because she lost her job
- Did job hunting on the laptop for Julia
- Went to the bar for job hunting
- Gave Julia the application
- Played the "game" with Julia in her room, where she showed her breast

Afterwards there is nothing I could do...any idea?
I'm stuck on my way to job hunt at the bar but can't go outside?
Bar alternative is not "clickable".

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
The top post has been edited in the Changelog and Developer Notes spoiler sections regarding Update #2. Thanks to everyone that gave feedback and reported bugs and errors. We are more able to help you with questions and problems on our

vinnu14321

Aug 26, 2020
hey can anyone help me , who is Vivan and how to get her scene complete. And i have not unlocked 1 image of both Alex and Julia. help me out please

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Indeed. The post about Update #2, along with some renders, was posted on February 27th.

Reactions: EZ8lt
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes