Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad at all, renders are nice, the three main girls are hot, a real landlady for a change, straight forward story.
Not a fan of bushes but that's me.
Gameplay is good too, no grind, so far there is no hide and seek and I hope the game stays like that, I hate when you have to check 40 different places at different times of the day to find the girls in sandbox games.
Keep it up, this can be a good game.
Hopefully this game updates at a much faster pace than that apartment 69 which has been effectively abandoned for months if not years. Already the character design is better too. Also apartment 69 has male characters in it, so bad things are likely to happen to the MC's future just like in Acting Lessons. This game has no such inherent weakness.
The dev of Apartment 69 was working in Parental Love until recently.
A69 demo was just a concept, now he is working on it.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Confused really, did a test run of let's do nothing to initiate anything and go against the grain. Turns out both sisters want to share me and I barely even spoke to one of the sisters and they seem really fine and ok just moving on with another guy in the apartment with what occurred with the last tenant. I did my best to go against the grain with what I could, so I guess it is a on rails experience.

Also, who would want to bring another guy in after the mess the first time, why not a female tenant. Feels kind a bit silly where you are the second guy here after the first guy was literally here and got all the "spoils" so to speak and you are following in his footsteps after he got bored and moved on.

An odd choice. But will play a proper play through now, just had a weird feeling when starting playing and quickly played a mess around session and it turned out I was kind of right as I could do no wrong and it turned out fine for me with minimal effort.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Apartament 69??? oh wait is apartament 96:rolleyes:.still downloading it i see a sexy milf.:love:

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I really like this so far. I hope it doesn't change too much from this.
Looking forward to more.
Good luck Dev.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
BOOOOOOOO! I haven't been this hoodwinked since a band said that they were Currently Nameless.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
and we now gonna be dating a girl who is free to sleep with other people too but its not cheating because you know open relationship
Yeah this is a hard pass for me. I have no interest in sharing with other unless it's done in a certain way and this is not it. I mean the player has no options at all and just gets roped into whatever the DEV's kink are, that's not my idea of a fun or entertaining AVN. Sigh...another DEV to add to my blacklist.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
Yeah this is a hard pass for me. I have no interest in sharing with other unless it's done in a certain way and this is not it. I mean the player has no options at all and just gets roped into whatever the DEV's kink are, that's not my idea of a fun or entertaining AVN. Sigh...another DEV to add to my blacklist.
where u see ntr tag? this game is all about mc dating all girls. only mc allowed to cheat :p

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
where u see ntr tag? this game is all about mc dating all girls. only mc allowed to cheat :p
First of all it wouldn't be NTR because they are in a open relationship so no one would be "cheating" as it were, though that is only part of my issue with this story. I play AVNs for a very specific reason and this story being set up like this kills any chance of that reason applying to this AVN.

nooberpwnge

Apr 14, 2018
Anybody know if there is an actual footjob in the prologue as tagged? And if so, how to get that to trigger? There is definately some foot fetish stuff, but I couldn't find out which options to choose to trigger a footjob scene if there is one.

Edit: Sorry. Posted this one minute after the above answer to my question.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes