• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zger

Sep 6, 2017
First of all it wouldn't be NTR because they are in a open relationship so no one would be "cheating" as it were, though that is only part of my issue with this story. I play AVNs for a very specific reason and this story being set up like this kills any chance of that reason applying to this AVN.
its up to u. just saying that theres no plans for sharing with any other guys.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It's not just guys I have issues with. I don't mind sharing with a woman if under certain conditions but this set up doesn't seem to be the case. I am also not a fan of forcing kinks on the player it should be a choice to be with any LI in the game or if you even want a open relationship in the first place. That is just my opinion and the DEV is free to do whatever they want as it is their game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Alex tells the mc that Julia wont want anyone else but she is not a 1 man person so that implies shes looking to sleep around so if we dont have to share her with other guys we prob will have 2 share her with girls

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, tried it and first, thank you for sharing your game with us. I hope you find your audience.

A few things:

The game needs a different title, feels like you wanted to call it Apartment 69 but that was already taken. Apartment 96, honestly, feels lazy.

In addition this is sandbox and needs the tag.

It's weird that you have choices but insult the second choice in some instances, why bother having a choice at all? A couple of examples: "Blush like a girl", "Maybe Not. I'm a Wuss, Afterall" "Don't Ask, Dreams suck"

Everything happens too quickly and easily. Why bother to call this a prologue if the characters end up together in the first release? There is very little pursuit involved as the girls practically throw themselves at the MC.

Good luck with the game!

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Alex tells the mc that Julia wont want anyone else but she is not a 1 man person so that implies shes looking to sleep around so if we dont have to share her with other guys we prob will have 2 share her with girls
But not everyone gets to talk to Alex, if you talk to Julie about Martin, the open relationship talk is with Julie.

mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
so, I like this. But I will repeat a cardinal rule: you cant have a skirt without an upskirt peek. There was a moment when a character is putting on shoes. give a little peek there.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But not everyone gets to talk to Alex, if you talk to Julie about Martin, the open relationship talk is with Julie.
but is it still implied that they will still share with other people because its an open relationship

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
Yea I played this really slowly this time and a lot of this set up just defies logic and you are on rails like I suspected with very little choice. The conversations leave a lot to be desired and the plot pretty much breaks its own set up so fast and then we learn about the former tenant and after all the issues they had with him they are so totally down for this new person to be in a relationship etc. Dear lord who knew making dinner and barely speaking to people had this type of reaction. Lord knows the types of success the former tenant had etc.

The only thing that could make all this make sense is if we learn in the future all this is some set up these three people do the whole time and they are actually all insane and this is some game they play with every tenant who moves in to see what occurs. Maybe this is all a set up, the notebook, the conversations to see how you react, the evidence they lay out for you.

But regardless, you are forced into things such as the weird interactions with panties etc, I chose not to, but that was irrelevant as it makes you. Also some choices you make for certain things not to happen, the later conversations or thinking to yourself act like if they did happen. All on rails. That ending towards the prologue no matter what you do or how stupid you were is eye rolling as you pretty much get the same result.

The reason I hope this is some set up by a creepy family who likes to set up the tenant to play this weird game is if it is not, then none of this makes sense. O let's let a new tenant in and let our guard down almost instantly and share him etc....... I mean come on, and it happens almost instantly for no reason. The set up is so shaky. If you had this much issue with the last tenant just rent the room to a girl, collect money and avoid zero issues.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yea I played this really slowly this time and a lot of this set up just defies logic and you are on rails like I suspected with very little choice. The conversations leave a lot to be desired and the plot pretty much breaks its own set up so fast and then we learn about the former tenant and after all the issues they had with him they are so totally down for this new person to be in a relationship etc. Dear lord who knew making dinner and barely speaking to people had this type of reaction. Lord knows the types of success the former tenant had etc.

The only thing that could make all this make sense is if we learn in the future all this is some set up these three people do the whole time and they are actually all insane and this is some game they play with every tenant who moves in to see what occurs. Maybe this is all a set up, the notebook, the conversations to see how you react, the evidence they lay out for you.

But regardless, you are forced into things such as the weird interactions with panties etc, I chose not to, but that was irrelevant as it makes you. Also some choices you make for certain things not to happen, the later conversations or thinking to yourself act like if they did happen. All on rails. That ending towards the prologue no matter what you do or how stupid you were is eye rolling as you pretty much get the same result.

The reason I hope this is some set up by a creepy family who likes to set up the tenant to play this weird game is if it is not, then none of this makes sense. O let's let a new tenant in and let our guard down almost instantly and share him etc....... I mean come on, and it happens almost instantly for no reason. The set up is so shaky. If you had this much issue with the last tenant just rent the room to a girl, collect money and avoid zero issues.
The reason to rent the room again is money problems so not having a female tenant can be solved saying the MC is the best option that showed up in time.
The ex-tenant story would make more sense if they change the "losing the v-card" for "he tried to rape mom" or "he stole from us". That way you solve the "sloppy seconds" feel of the game too.
Right now is at you say, as if they are scheming to harvest your organs or they're succubi in search for their next victim.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i need a wt for the most points you can get/ which choices do matter or are just there without consequence/meaning

WildStyle*

Nov 9, 2019
I like the simple setting, just a guy renting a room. I miss that A LOT.

Not sure about the story, it all feels a bit forced and far too quick. I'm not for the long grind, but it's just like, wellp there ya go.

Feb 15, 2018
points doesnt matter atm. its just introduction.
Yeah, apparently choices don't matter either, because the ending made no sense with the way I went. I did not do anything at all with Alex or Sophia, yet my recollections had me doing stuff with both of them. Julia has more points on my board than the other 2 combined and yet now I'm in an open realtionship with her and her sister who.

The closure of the introduction really doesn't make sense. I know it's just to set up the game for when we go into doing what we want in the next update, but it would be nice if it at least hinted at the way an individual made choices.

D

Deleted member 949883

I like the progression of this game. Almost all games have a slow start and the harem is the end goal - something for the final update before the game ends.

So I like that this game is different and it is refreshing for me to see a game that starts with a harem instead. It would be nice to see how the girls adapt to a polyamorous relationship in the future updates.

• Love
Reactions: queeg500
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes