groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Outstanding renders and characters. Comprehensible but also replaceable story. But definitely a game worth keeping an eye on.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we get a choice to be with just one or will we have to be with both

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I got stuck after talking on Sunday morning...what should I do?
Try clicking on the laptop in your bedroom.

EDIT: For hints, check your phone. Put the mouse near the top and it will bring up a little pop-up with a hint on what to do next in the prologue.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This one defo goes to my watch list. Looks good, not too shabby with the story, at least for now, tad bit rushed but nothing bad, and the free roam isn't annyoing or confusing.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
confused peeps keep refering to it as a69 as in Apartment 69 I prosume and yet the title says Apartment 96???.

So i'm just wondering which is it???.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
That was a good start - nicely paced, not rushing into it, but still getting to a nice sex scene with the mum. I hope there's still some obstacles and twists in the story and not just a happy family fucking feast coming.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The name choice is obviously on purpose
Luxee new game Apartment #69 (Creator of Parental Love)
YTV Productions's Game Apartment #96

I'm not saying this couldn't be a coincidence but I have a feeling that this developer is trying to use the confusing between the names to get a following for his/her game.

Edit: I will take the bait and see how the game is and may or may not give my thoughts about it. Stay Tuned'

Last edited:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
" Planned Genres: Anal sex, Oral sex, Molestation, Stripping, Harem, Lesbian (maybe), and many others... "

do it 2.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Looks awesome!(y)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm going to try this anyways, but it's going to have to overcome the massive dissapointment that this isn't A69. Especially since PL is finished now and I've been waiting for an A69 update to come out. That's going to hurt a lot of people's interest in the game as well as the reviews they write.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Just Needs ACTUAL ANIMATIONS.
I'll disagree with that. Animations are nice and all, but hardly necessary, especially if they're going to cause a hold up or strain on the project. Some of my favorite games / visual novels have no animations at all, and they're just as fappable / entertaining as ones that do. As long as you have enough unique CGs per scene coupled with good writing, you really don't need anything else.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Weird name, since there is already a Apartment 69 Game from Luxee...

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It was a good prologue with very nice ladies. The backstory is believable for both three ladies and the MC. I'm curious how the story will continue.
I found a bug: "I need some me time. Thank you, John." -- not using MC's custom name

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes