• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Every new game from previous developers push the production quality. Midnight Paradise is the top one for me but this one looks awesome too! I'm glad we don't have to satisfy ourselves with lifeless ugly models anymore with all these beatiful rendered games.
I agree, the premises of this game are fantastic, the models are sublime, the main milf (who should be the mom) is the most exciting milf I have ever seen, and I have seen many , full of modern animations (and for me today it is important, in 2020 to see games without animations or those animations 6/7 years old jerky is depressing) ,the thing that worries me is the times of psychodelusional, he says that the exit is "relatively" little, so I expect it for this month

(Sorry my english)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Every new game from previous developers push the production quality. Midnight Paradise is the top one for me but this one looks awesome too! I'm glad we don't have to satisfy ourselves with lifeless ugly models anymore with all these beatiful rendered games.
DoD was miles better than Midnight Paradise as a game.
I just hope that's not the case with Apocalust.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yo watched a trailer and now i see the pics and DAMN! this looks amazing! great quality, great animations, AMAZING girls!

i would support this 100% - well, if i would either play:

A. all the girls in separate roles
B. an old creepy dude
C. the fat boy in the trailer

If i play a average, pretty looking (young) boy, i am really sad. there are already enough of these srsly. MilfCity, Treasure of Nadja, Lust Epedemic are just one of the best who all have an average, slim and young guy... i would really love to support this game please don't break my hopes...

Edit: at least let the mc be an ulgy young nerd or something if he has to be young and slim (idk just sayin)

Reactions: raafirmansyah64

priapicprince

Dec 31, 2018
Quality animation aside, I'm surprised there are so many fans of the absurdly "thicc" models on here. I try to empathize, but I just can't. Seriously I never understood why anyone would want a woman whose tits hang down to her waist. You'd need two Shaq sized hands to even grip a single breast. She must have a back brace on underneath her shirt. I just can't suspend disbelief. It makes these women seem like fake plastic barbie dolls.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Quality animation aside, I'm surprised there are so many fans of the absurdly "thicc" models on here. I try to empathize, but I just can't. Seriously I never understood why anyone would want a woman whose tits hang down to her waist. You'd need two Shaq sized hands to even grip a single breast. She must have a back brace on underneath her shirt. I just can't suspend disbelief. It makes these women seem like fake plastic barbie dolls.
Its all about MILF lover.

A real MILF lover wont accept a mom without big tits and big ass. They represent maternity, soft and love!!!

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
It's called preference. You may not like "Thicc" women just like some may not like women with bodies of a pubescent teens.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
It's called preference. You may not like "Thicc" women just like some may not like women with bodies of a pubescent teens.
Pretty much this. Some of the guys I've seen online criticizing "thicc" women are (in other places) the ones clamouring for 5"3 petite girls with a flat ass and at MOST a C-cup (or they're calling "fat", or at least "unrealistic".). Hell, one guy I saw tried to make the case that loli's aren't little kids, because they have "shapely hips" and that if you just made them a bit taller you'd have a beautiful woman, and if you made a scrawny kid taller you'd just have a taller kid (no joke, they literally said this........) My reaction to that is just.....utter bewilderment.

That being said I get that some guys just like slimmer girls, with more moderate curves (which is fair enough; as is getting distracted by the thought of "How the FUCK does this woman get through her day without a backbrace?!??" and not being able to stop thinking about it when the character is on-screen. Though in all fairness, that kind of thing should probably be reserved for stuff like Bimbo High. Lol). Or have never met anyone irl with a larger cup size that isn't comprised of silicone. ;)

In summation; to all you guys who aren't fans of the thicc........... at least its not My Secret Fever levels of thicc.............yeah.................................moving on...................so just roll with it and have some fun.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Pretty much this. Some of the guys I've seen online criticizing "thicc" women are (in other places) the ones clamouring for 5"3 petite girls with a flat ass and at MOST a C-cup (or they're calling "fat", or at least "unrealistic".). Hell, one guy I saw tried to make the case that loli's aren't little kids, because they have "shapely hips" and that if you just made them a bit taller you'd have a beautiful woman, and if you made a scrawny kid taller you'd just have a taller kid (no joke, they literally said this........) My reaction to that is just.....utter bewilderment.

That being said I get that some guys just like slimmer girls, with more moderate curves (which is fair enough; as is getting distracted by the thought of "How the FUCK does this woman get through her day without a backbrace?!??" and not being able to stop thinking about it when the character is on-screen. Though in all fairness, that kind of thing should probably be reserved for stuff like Bimbo High. Lol). Or have never met anyone irl with a larger cup size that isn't comprised of silicone. ;)

In summation; to all you guys who aren't fans of the thicc........... at least its not My Secret Fever levels of thicc.............yeah.................................moving on...................so just roll with it and have some fun.
Liking slimmer women is fine but if you're trying to put down people for preferring curvy or thicc women than it's kinda lame. I've seen and went to school with plenty of women who looked similar to the ladies of of Apocalust so it's not out of the realm of possibilities. But like I said it's about preferences and the Dev obviously likes them thicc as do I which is why I'm here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.