Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
Are this Daz models or is the Dev using blender??
I'am new to this rendering thing, still can't decide what should i learn?

EDIT:Are

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
My god today was hot as fuck for outside manual working, That would be AWESOME if the trailer was out today for little refreshment :p

obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
The date is when he looses some more patreons and the milking stops. All the soft handed fans will get 5 minutes of mouse clicking ... sorry > gameplay ! :)
The dudes already released a full game, why would he start milking now? This game has the potential to make him similar in size to Milfy City / Being a DIK devs. Makes no sense to assume that he's milking.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
release date....?
It depends on patrons who are supporting the dev from long time with the hope that some day he may release this game..
But the fact is he again extend this shitty project one more year and just giving those patrons one or two milfy previews for every three months....

He already doing this exact plan since from one year...and he keeps on doing it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It depends on patrons who are supporting the dev from long time with the hope that some day he may release this game..
But the fact is he again extend this shitty project one more year and just giving those patrons one or two milfy previews for every three months....

He already doing this exact plan since from one year...and he keeps on doing it.
Why does it bother you so much what his patrons do or not do? :unsure:

Aren't you the selfish one here, who is so eager for this game to fap to??? If you don't want to wait then unwatch this thread and move on to another game.

F95 has plenty of games to download... no need to whine for a game that maybe never will be released.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Why does it bother you so much what his patrons do or not do? :unsure:

Aren't you the selfish one here, who is so eager for this game to fap to??? If you don't want to wait then unwatch this thread and move on to another game.

F95 has plenty of games to download... no need to whine for a game that maybe never will be released.
Hold on buddy..
Almost everyone comes here for that thing only and to enjoy this game for sure..
But how many weeks sorry not weeks, how many months sorry not months and how many years we shall wait for this..
Definitely one thing is that he would be in top devs list if he released this game earlier as promised by him.
Btw suggest us some 3dcg games with the utmost renders like this one.

Don't misunderstood me and few of us here who are watching this thread with heartcoveredeyes for the great news about the release.
One more thing I had utmost respect for his mind-blowing work shown in renders
but for how long we should wait..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Almost everyone comes here for that thing only and to enjoy this game for sure..
True, but this game isn't available yet so you have to move on to try to find something you can wank to.
But how many weeks sorry not weeks, how many months sorry not months and how many years we shall wait for this..
As long as it takes until someone leaks it to us filthy pirates. If patrons are ok supporting this with their money, how can I complain about it?? It isn't my money....
Definitely one thing is that he would be in top devs list if he released this game earlier as promised by him.
Is this the devs or is it your goal for the dev? :unsure:

Many people assume that with more support (money) dev will release more and bigger updates. But it doesn't work that way.
One more thing I had utmost respect for his mind-blowing work shown in renders
but for how long we should wait..
Maybe forever. Who knows, maybe he use his patrons money to set up his own servers to host the game to his patrons only? What will we pirates do then? :unsure:
Btw suggest us some 3dcg games with the utmost renders like this one.
Search for games with a male protagonist and incest tag. There are plenty of that available with very good 3d art renders. More and more games have dropped recently thanks to affordable hardware and better software to work with to create your own game.

To start with I suggest to check out the "Trending Games" section. Then you will see people suggestion other games in their post. Maybe you will find your hidden gem there. ;)

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
the game seems very promising, no doubt about that...
...but the lack of communication is the first symptom of a transformation into a milking machine...hopefully i'm wrong

Reactions: Hyped

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the game seems very promising, no doubt about that...
...but the lack of communication is the first symptom of a transformation into a milking machine...hopefully i'm wrong
Not sure what you mean. :unsure:

Dev is pretty active on his discord. Have you tried to talk to him there?

And what are the other "symptoms of a transformation into a milking machine"???

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I know.. it is like the first rule of the fight club.
that's exactly what i mean. i don't want an exact date for the game, but at least something like "hey guys everything is fine, i m working on the game etc." and about the other symptoms: for example lyng about the game progress or postponing a scheduled date - do you know milfy city story?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
that's exactly what i mean. i don't want an exact date for the game, but at least something like "hey guys everything is fine, i m working on the game etc." and about the other symptoms: for example lyng about the game progress or postponing a scheduled date - do you know milfy city story?
Do you know the muffin man?

Status
Not open for further replies.