Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 484637

I know.. it is like the first rule of the fight club.
The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club... :mad::KEK:

gale94

Dec 23, 2017
I asked on discord 3 months ago when the game will come out they said soon so i don't believe them anything anymore

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I believe that for psychodelusional the word "soon" has a different meaning

I was disappointed again, I thought it would come out for the whole month of May

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
holy shit i forgot about this game, looking trough my watch list to clean it up a bit, but checking up the patreon page there is 1 post in Jan , 2 in Feb and 1 in Apr , sooo idk some people seam to say that on discord he is somewhat more active but when the paying supporters get 4 meager posts on the official supp platform that ussualy is not a good sign, but hey here is hopeing that it's not the case, till then tho i think i am simply going to remove it from my list

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
He's collecting 1000 per month from a little over 200 patrons, his dairy farm's a bit small, methinks. His max funding goal is only 3k per month, which makes him "not THAT greedy" by Patreon adult game developer standards. I'm sure people are frustrated with the lack of product, but his last game was quite good and very polished for the most part.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Having said all that and defended the developer, I would venture to suggest that anyone setting up a patreon for a game like this should probably produce the first working version within a year of starting the Patreon, or else explain at the very outset that said first release is likely more than a year away. When you keep saying "it's coming out next month", it does tend to get annoying and frustrating after a while. If he doesn't release within a year of starting the Patreon, he's likely to lose a few patrons and maybe even get complaints made to Patreon itself.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
characters looking top notch, but Ava is out of sync, i understand u like MILF type, but look at her legs, thigh, hips and then look at her waist to upper belly, its too small/thin compare to other parts. i think if you could make her legs, thigh, hips is little bit thin to sync with her waist , she would look gorgeous!!

Note: thats my personal opinion..

Reactions: RivenMain69

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am very confused why it's taking him this long to put out the game. I dunno if he is trying to milk people, i would think with the characters he has shown if he released the game his patreon pledges would sky rocket, like seriously those are some of the best character models i have seen so maybe he is that much of a perfectionist and it's taking him so long since he wants the 0.1 to be perfect.
Hopefully the game comes out this or next month otherwise he will officially be passing the 1 year mark of working on the game and not producing any result and for a Ren'Py game i don't care how great that's inexcusable unless it involves family or health problems. At the end of the day it's up to his patreons to be financially responsible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.