Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
You gotta stop than madness, Bison. Seriously. The debate should move on to bubble butts and pert breasts, not linger on whether the MC or the trans should have the bigger cock :KEK:
Just be grateful that my sorry ass is over there so we have a character with pert breasts and is more on the petite side. LOL

And everyone knows Obi has the biggest cock... :D

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
I just checked out the discord channel out of curiosity and found out about a couple of interesting things I didn't know:
- He's being supported by some well-known devs, including Philly, Luxee or Domiek.
- The game will include a trans girl called Taylor :KappaPride:.
- The dev is very active in his discord.

EDIT: Seriously, that channel is all about discussing trap and trans, who should have the longer penis and stuff like that. It's scaring me a bit :PogChamp:.
Discord trannies at it again. They seem to infect every other Discord, maybe it's their natural breeding ground.

Mr. Lemonade

Jun 5, 2020
I would imagine a lot of developers might be struggling economically right now. Most people have full-time jobs they need to attend to, and the world is kind of crazy atm. In the US for example, the unemployment rate is about 13% after millions filed for unemployment. Then again, I think he has enough good will from fans to be completely open and transparent with them if he's run into turbulence since this past spring.

I'm not particularly on edge waiting for this project to arrive though, I'm just offering my 2c.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
I just checked out the discord channel out of curiosity and found out about a couple of interesting things I didn't know:
- He's being supported by some well-known devs, including Philly, Luxee or Domiek.
- The game will include a trans girl called Taylor :KappaPride:.
- The dev is very active in his discord.

EDIT: Seriously, that channel is all about discussing trap and trans, who should have the longer penis and stuff like that. It's scaring me a bit :PogChamp:.
Considering that in the first game you can fuck your father, the idea of a trans character is not crazy

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Considering that in the first game you can fuck your father, the idea of a trans character is not crazy
Oh dear god, I forgot about that......that poor man. Seriously, the father in that game just had ZERO luck. No matter how the game ended, he got fucked. Lol.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
This game looks insane. Hopefully it wont be too long before we see it :coffee:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, well. That was a crazy turn of events partly instigated in this forum. It all started as a joke but Psycho's twisted mind (who would've thought? :LUL:) had other plans. I'm assuming the trans character will be avoidable too. Otherwise I'm gonna have to jump off the train while it's moving.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
i heard the game was handed over to icstor, dont know true or not but it's disappointing
The guy can barley finish up the successful game he has now cuz he's basically bored of it let alone pick up this game. Press X to doubt.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
I'm a fan of hot and busty red-heads. Definitely jumping on that ship, as I did with Sage, if anyone here played Being a DIK.

Reactions: gale94

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Since the discord is mentioned quite often in this thread, is there any talk about the reason for the holdup? Is he redoing the animations a billion times, is the coding an issue?
Some sort of progress overview would be pretty interesting, just wondering is something like that even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.