Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is there any talk about the reason for the holdup?
No, because no one cares about it.
Is he redoing the animations a billion times, is the coding an issue?
Even if he does.. no one gives a shit what devs does or doesn't do.
Some sort of progress overview would be pretty interesting, just wondering is something like that even exists.
There is for patrons. Are you a patron? If not, why are you interested in a progress overview?

The game will be available as soon as you see it pop-up in the "Latest Update" section.

Last edited:

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
my god i want to play the game
So does every one else who have been following this thread from day 1 or who have played the artist's first game before.
Waiting for this game is like waiting for part 2 of "Sleeping Dogs"(if people have played the game then they will understand the reference) which apparently will not come out.

gale94

Dec 23, 2017
So does every one else who have been following this thread from day 1 or who have played the artist's first game before.
Waiting for this game is like waiting for part 2 of "Sleeping Dogs"(if people have played the game then they will understand the reference) which apparently will not come out.
Waiting for this game just like you and its killing me more as HL3 at this point hahaaahha

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The guy just asked a question, no need to get upset over it.
I wasn't upset... I think my post sounds harsh because I'm not an English native speaker.

People not talking about the update in the public channels is true too. If someone ask about it his/her/its post get ignored or the poster get "bullied" for asking.

People who are interest in a progress overview / development overview need to be paying supporters. No one ever shared anything in the public channels so far.

Dev hasn't promise or announce a release date yet, which means he still is working on the first release. This are all information you can gather from public sources. All we can do here on F95 is patiently waiting for the game to be released. Asking the same question over and over will not help or speed up the release in any way. If new information are available they will be posted here as well as before.

Reactions: Pogo123

obibobi

May 10, 2017
People who are interest in a progress overview / development overview need to be paying supporters. No one ever shared anything in the public channels so far.
Or they can just ask, it's what this thread is for, news of development is not an actual product, nothing worth paying for, only an idiot would pay to hear about a game.

Only time it's worth paying for is when there's an actual good game.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Graphics are great but these characters are too cartoonish. What a shame. Disaster of a launch.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Says the guy that gave Philly's new game a 3 star rating. LOL
His characters are a 11/10 though. There's no way I can fap to these grotesque Apocalust characters. Humor and incest faps don't mix well, dev should've learned that lesson from his last game.

• Angry
Reactions: Billi.bolli

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
His characters are a 11/10 though. There's no way I can fap to these grotesque Apocalust characters. Humor and incest faps don't mix well, dev should've learned that lesson from his last game.
Per my previous post, your argument is invalid.

Reactions: Hyped
Status
Not open for further replies.