Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
someone can repost the previews and teasers?, they are some hard to find in this post

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
This is what a patronage is. He/she/it (a patron) gives money away "for free". In ancient times only "wealthy" people were able to do it.. of course a burger flipper won't support an artist to create something if he won't get something in return for it.

From my own real life experience dealing with high tier patrons - on our dev teams discord server where I'm a Mod - I can tell you that high tier patrons don't care about release dates or any other sort of benefits in return for there patronage. Those guys are "loaded" and they don't know what to do with their money. On the other hand, the lower the tier the louder the group "demanding" something from the Dev.

I, for myself, wouldn't support someone before an actual release - as you said it yourself, money doesn't grow on trees.
and many of them high tier is here to have more friends then anything.

Strange world we live in.

but its cooler to give more yes but they are not more right about it.

and i am waiting for first release to give me too

Reactions: titsucker22

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Honestly their bust, and hip are overly large except of the last girl. The developer should consider to reduce them.
As Psychodelusional wrote July 25 2019:

I'm more of a fan of thicc girls, that's why 3/4 of them are a bit more breast and ass heavy haha. There's 5 side characters done that i'm revealing one of every week so you might wind up liking one or two of them a bit more as well. :)
As you can see he is not likely to reduce them.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Which they didn't give closed to a decade after they announced it.
what i am trying to tell you is that for the first time after giving the final release date, when they change it to another the gap wasn't that long apr, sep then nov. Instead the gap is reducing, thats all

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Just to be clear, ignoring stupid patreon rules about incest, Evelyn (the main short hair milf) and Liora (Blonde teen) are the MC's biological mother and sister. Right?

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Entertaining thread, will visit again 10/10.. :ROFLMAO: Btw anyone know who is that Asian looking chic in the new banner uploaded a page back. :love: New character?

Krishnaa

Jul 31, 2018
When is the game scheduled to release? I'm sorry for asking this question because I just saw this game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.