Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Have a deadline or don't, but provide your patrons with real clarity on the subject, is all I've suggested all along. They can then make an informed decision. I'd suggest a Labor Day weekend release. It's before school starts up again, the end of summer, and that gives him another 5-6 weeks to polish stuff up.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Apocalust - Special Renders Swimsuit Edition

Apocalust - July Special Renders

I wait some days but still no one share them,so I paid 30$ for them.
Please keep the sharing spirit.

hope next month we have another one go get the lastest update. so we can save some money.:(
Really HUGE thanks to you man.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Have a deadline or don't, but provide your patrons with real clarity on the subject, is all I've suggested all along. They can then make an informed decision. I'd suggest a Labor Day weekend release. It's before school starts up again, the end of summer, and that gives him another 5-6 weeks to polish stuff up.

on June 20 psychodelusional said that the game was 90% and that the release was definitely less than 2 months away, if what he said was true the game should be released in the last week of July or the first week of August

I hope so, I only had a Hype of this level for Midnight paradise (Lewdlab) and Treasure of Nadia (NLT)

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: sam69696969

bakabachelor

Jul 3, 2020

hope next month we have another one go get the lastest update. so we can save some money.:(
careful.jpg

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019

May I see this if I download on mac ?

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
I think the Dev doesn't want to release a version that will not fulfill everyone's expectations.
After showing the quality of the images and some gameplay videos I think that everybody has high expectations and an early release without substancial content will only dissapoint not only his patreons but the community in general after such a long time.

We'll just have to wait.

Sorry for my bad english xD

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
the game should be release this month he said the game was about 90% 1 month ago , so this have to be the month

Status
Not open for further replies.