Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
33.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
This post is just going to be a quick progress update on how the game is going right now.
Progress is going good, more or less all the main story scenes are done, still adding interactivity elements to some of the H-Scenes as well as the activity portion which I am still working on as well as filling around some of the edges of the scenes.
I opted not to completely remake the navigation as I realized, just because it looks a bit samey doesn't mean it doesn't look good, so I am just adding onto it to make it more unique rather than tearing everything down I made.
I added 3d Camera function in the game as well now, which makes the game a lot more cinematic, so there is a fair amount of camera work still to be added to the scenes which quite a few have larger res pics (1920x2000-3400 and 4k), you will still find 1920x1080 as well, although animations are my main focus of my games moving forward.
I am going to do another update around the end of the month to let you know where I am at, it may be another quick progress update to let you know if I am almost done, either that or if I am taking too long I will do another breakdown albeit, a small one of the gameplay added like I did in my last preview.
That's it for now. Thanks a million for the support and if you kept reading this long, here's a little treat to tide you over for a bit. :)
90yzIx2.jpg
Have a good weekend and I will talk to you again soon!

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 734590

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
This post is just going to be a quick progress update on how the game is going right now.
Progress is going good, more or less all the main story scenes are done, still adding interactivity elements to some of the H-Scenes as well as the activity portion which I am still working on as well as filling around some of the edges of the scenes.
I opted not to completely remake the navigation as I realized, just because it looks a bit samey doesn't mean it doesn't look good, so I am just adding onto it to make it more unique rather than tearing everything down I made.
I added 3d Camera function in the game as well now, which makes the game a lot more cinematic, so there is a fair amount of camera work still to be added to the scenes which quite a few have larger res pics (1920x2000-3400 and 4k), you will still find 1920x1080 as well, although animations are my main focus of my games moving forward.
I am going to do another update around the end of the month to let you know where I am at, it may be another quick progress update to let you know if I am almost done, either that or if I am taking too long I will do another breakdown albeit, a small one of the gameplay added like I did in my last preview.
That's it for now. Thanks a million for the support and if you kept reading this long, here's a little treat to tide you over for a bit. :)
View attachment 734589
First of all, thanks for posting it here. (y)

Secondly, if thats a regular size drink bottle in her hand, that women has to be like 7ft tall. reminds me of an episode of Futurama (snoo-snoo to death :ROFLMAO:)

Lastly, after reading the whole post it seems to me like it won't be coming out before cp2077 release.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
so it won't even come out this month :cry:

I have to be honest I am very disappointed, when on June 20 he said it was 90% I thought that after a month he finally gave a date, and from the "Progress Update" now serious doubts also on the first part of August:cry:

(Sorry my english)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 734590

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
View attachment 734589
I hope we won't need NASA's computer in order to play the game.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
so it won't even come out this month :cry:

I have to be honest I am very disappointed, when on June 20 he said it was 90% I thought that after a month he finally gave a date, and from the "Progress Update" now serious doubts also on the first part of August:cry:

(Sorry my english)
not this summer for sure maybe on september but i dont know what to think

jiatelin5

Jan 12, 2020
View attachment 734590

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
View attachment 734589
well done bro

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
What is the game engine for this? Thread title says Renpy, but he's got a whole UI worked out for the game. His last game used Unreal Engine, but I understand he is using a different engine for this one. Is it Renpy, or possibly Unity?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What is the game engine for this? Thread title says Renpy, but he's got a whole UI worked out for the game. His last game used Unreal Engine, but I understand he is using a different engine for this one. Is it Renpy, or possibly Unity?
Unreal?? Are you sure you didn't mix up devs here?

His last game (Dark Neighborhood) used RenPy and this game will use it too.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I am pessimistic by nature but I think you are exaggerating, if on 20 June it was 90% I doubt that it will take another 3/4 months, it would be absurd

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: Edworld

sam69696969

Oct 3, 2018
I am pessimistic by nature but I think you are exaggerating, if on 20 June it was 90% I doubt that it will take another 3/4 months, it would be absurd

(Sorry my english)
its 20th july so 1month has gone . if the project takes 1+ moth to progress just 10% ,that still is hell of a lot of time for just 10% work. Imagine at this rate the next update would take 10+ months to finish.

and am pretty sure this game is not gonna release just next month, if it were going to, his last patreon post would be alot different.

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Seems like my estimate is quite correct. Like I said since he took a year to complete 80 percent of the game. (which was end of June), he would possibly take 3 months more to complete the next 20%. Possibly 4 months since the polishing up and also looking at the tone of his latest post its quite possible. As he chases perfection, Guess we wont see this game until October-November.

Status
Not open for further replies.