Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiatelin5

Jan 12, 2020
his patreon is losing supporters. people cannot wait for longer. its been over a year since his first post for this game. god knows when he will show us the first edtion.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
his patreon is losing supporters. people cannot wait for longer. its been over a year since his first post for this game. god knows when he will show us the first edtion.
Please check your facts first before you claim something which isn't true.

Btw. it is end of the month, so it is total normal that people cancel and/or switch tiers. 1596031208453.png

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
i think psycho is trying to make a game that's gonna be the best of best games ever or it gonna be complete lul.
Btw no update till now. SadFace, CryingFace, DyingFace

MyDickBig

May 13, 2019
i think psycho is trying to make a game that's gonna be the best of best games ever or it gonna be complete lul.
Btw no update till now. SadFace, CryingFace, DyingFace
No its not gonna be complete first update, use your brain if he release it complete how is he gonna get some money/new patreons?

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016
templarios , jesuitas , masones rule th world now , and we never went to the moon , cgi videos from the space xd

• Haha
Reactions: Xumeey

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
He keeps talking about how much work he is putting into the game in a 0.1 version which sounds promising. But I have learned my lesson many times. The first 3-5 versions of any game on this site are like 90% of the time no good sex content and just buildup/bloat.

Reactions: uglylifematters
Status
Not open for further replies.