Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i think the f95zone mod should delete this thread and ban psychodelusional for scamming people
Don't get me wrong, but it would be the same as asking a mod to ban you from F95 for shit-talking about a dev or accusing one with false accusations.

(Nothing personal it is just a comparison)

Reactions: 44Tom

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
I was a patron until yesterday. I questioned him on how long the release was taking, and that since it had been over a year since he started the project, that as a patron I'd like to see something for my money rather than nothing. And since not only was he not keeping his word about updating us (he missed the end of July update), coupled with not releasing anything that he was becoming a milker. Then I asked him to prove me wrong. He responded basically with a post that said the release would be ready when it's ready, and that the timeline "couldn't be helped." This honestly, pissed me off to no end. This is his game, if he's not in control of the release, then who is...?? The response reminded me of another great "will be no be named" developer of a great game who never releases anything, but keeps taking people's money. But in the end it didn't matter, he said that my comments about him and the game weren't helpful, and he blocked me. First time that's ever happened. Guess I'll find a new developer who needs my money more.
that same thing happend with me already 3 months ago, i tried too tell every one whats is really happening here but they are too blind to see the truth. But sometimes its really pissed me of how some members behave with others in this thread because they are annoyed by the fake deadlines and promises, someone from the thread even told me, being a patron means you give your money freely without any right to ask anything in return, may be if the dev is kind enough to give some of his work then you get it :D
so whatever we say they cant see the truth, they are too blind to realize it.
i am still in this thread just because of a hope that everybodys dream become a reality and this game will get launched someday.

Last edited:

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Then a good piece of advice, if he - or anybody else - wants to avoid situations like this in the future, is to actually say what you want. Attempting to put some kind of blame on anybody else is just plain dumb.
you can keep advice to yourself, the dev promised a end of the month report, there is none still now, i just said may be thats why he asked and he could reply him properly instead of mocking him. Thats all.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
The longer it takes, the more I'm personally convinced he's stockpiling content before releasing the game as we discussed a couple months ago. Of course I could be wrong but I hope I'm not.
I actually hoped that too. That and I kept thinking that this release was going to HUGE (which is why I kept supporting him). But whether or not he's stockpiling, and regardless of the size of the update, it's been too long by any measure. I think he's a good guy and probably not actively milking anyone, but he seems to be striving for some perfection on this update that might be unobtainable.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
i think the f95zone mod should delete this thread and ban psychodelusional for scamming people
1st there is no proof
2nd looking at his previous work, he is a really good creator and nobody cant deny it
3rd mods will do their work when needed, no body needs to tell them, they know things better
i am not supporting anyone here, its just the true facts, may be the dev scaming people or may be not, nobody knows, but i played his previous game and cant deny he was good, we cant do anything but wait until may be something come up.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
gameplay i found

This actually looks promising. I'm not surprised he's taking a long time if this is the quality of the work he intends to deliver. Based on this video i'm going to say people should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: wrath09

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
can anyone suggest games that has animations like this game

pls don't suggest me another thread as this is not the right place to ask but all people here have seen the girls and animations of this game and i am asking them if there is any game similar to this level of animations

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
you can keep advice to yourself, the dev promised a end of the month report, there is none still now, i just said may be thats why he asked and he could reply him properly instead of mocking him. Thats all.
And I say he might have meant something completely different. I'll keep my advice to myself if you drop the white knight bullshit. Deal?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
At this point the worst possibly scenario would be a first update that blue balls you and it's the long wait until any gratifying content. Personally that would be worse than no new content.

There's a game called Bad Teacher which is great and it's first update was a great example of what a first update should be like not counting Being a Dik which is just on another level from every other game

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
And I say he might have meant something completely different. I'll keep my advice to myself if you drop the white knight bullshit. Deal?
i never mentioned the white knight thing anywhere in previous comments. if you think it that way then its your problem, dont drag down others because of your misjudgement.
And be sure to read my comments properly and then reply.

Reactions: MrDeos
Status
Not open for further replies.