Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redas1313

May 11, 2017
He keeps talking about how much work he is putting into the game in a 0.1 version which sounds promising. But I have learned my lesson many times. The first 3-5 versions of any game on this site are like 90% of the time no good sex content and just buildup/bloat.
Remember firs release of milfy city.. was good one

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I have little doubt that the first release of the game will be very good. I just wonder if some kind of anxiety or perfectionism is unduly delaying the release. I mean, I would like to see it this year...

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Glad that you can read a calendar.
that guy may be just wanna know about end of the month report, the dev said about to give on his previous report, you don't have to be impolite about it and people can say what they want to say, nobody told you defend the dev, if you dont like somebody's just skip it, if you respect the dev thats why you are trying to defend him for every other comment in the thread, try to answers them in a just manner with proper logic and prove them wrong, people are saying these things because they are just annoyed, you dont have to be rude about it.
Or may be you cant prove them wrong, because they are telling the truth, that's why you are mocking them.

Reactions: uglylifematters

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
that guy may be just wanna know about end of the month report, the dev said about to give on his previous report, you don't have to be impolite about it and people can say what they want to say, nobody told you defend the dev, if you dont like somebody's just skip it, if you respect the dev thats why you are trying to defend him for every other comment in the thread, try to answers them in a just manner with proper logic and prove them wrong, people are saying these things because they are just annoyed, you dont have to be rude about it.
Or may be you cant prove them wrong, because they are telling the truth, that's why you are mocking them.
Not sure what your problem is, all I did is pointing out that he can read a calendar. It was a straight comment on his post. Nothing more, nothing less.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I can only find this discussion thread.
Anyone got a link to the game thread with a download? I'd like to try this game. Really like the models shown in OP.

• Angry
Reactions: titsucker22

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
that guy may be just wanna know about end of the month report...
Then a good piece of advice, if he - or anybody else - wants to avoid situations like this in the future, is to actually say what you want. Attempting to put some kind of blame on anybody else is just plain dumb.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
do we have any patreons here that can confirm the release date
Somebody already posted his latest patreon post (dated July 18th, he hasn't posted anything after that) a few pages back, he only gave some progress update, no mention of a release date. There is no release date for this yet and don't think it will be releasing anytime soon. Probably maybe 2-3 months more for release (hope so)

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Somebody already posted his latest patreon post (dated July 18th, he hasn't posted anything after that) a few pages back, he only gave some progress update, no mention of a release date. There is no release date for this yet and don't think it will be releasing anytime soon. Probably maybe 2-3 months more for release (hope so)
I was a patron until yesterday. I questioned him on how long the release was taking, and that since it had been over a year since he started the project, that as a patron I'd like to see something for my money rather than nothing. And since not only was he not keeping his word about updating us (he missed the end of July update), coupled with not releasing anything that he was becoming a milker. Then I asked him to prove me wrong. He responded basically with a post that said the release would be ready when it's ready, and that the timeline "couldn't be helped." This honestly, pissed me off to no end. This is his game, if he's not in control of the release, then who is...?? The response reminded me of another great "will be no be named" developer of a great game who never releases anything, but keeps taking people's money. But in the end it didn't matter, he said that my comments about him and the game weren't helpful, and he blocked me. First time that's ever happened. Guess I'll find a new developer who needs my money more.

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
I was a patron until yesterday. I questioned him on how long the release was taking, and that since it had been over a year since he started the project, that as a patron I'd like to see something for my money rather than nothing. And since not only was he not keeping his word about updating us (he missed the end of July update), coupled with not releasing anything that he was becoming a milker. Then I asked him to prove me wrong. He responded basically with a post that said the release would be ready when it's ready, and that the timeline "couldn't be helped." This honestly, pissed me off to no end. This is his game, if he's not in control of the release, then who is...?? The response reminded me of another great "will be no be named" developer of a great game who never releases anything, but keeps taking people's money. But in the end it didn't matter, he said that my comments about him and the game weren't helpful, and he blocked me. First time that's ever happened. Guess I'll find a new developer who needs my money more.
so in short no release this month too

Randy6524793

Jul 4, 2020
so in short no release this month too

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
ICSTOR will be proud.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The longer it takes, the more I'm personally convinced he's stockpiling content before releasing the game as we discussed a couple months ago. Of course I could be wrong but I hope I'm not.

Reactions: Draverik

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The thing is, if you go to a site like Summertime Saga's page, they literally lay out all the tasks that need completion, which ones are done and so forth. Now, it takes a minute or two to set up a task tracker like that, but it seems like something that would be both very helpful to the dev and very informative for the patrons. It would tend to squelch complaints about milking too if you show steady progress towards completion.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
i think the f95zone mod should delete this thread and ban psychodelusional for scamming people
I don't think he's actually scamming people. What he's shown indicates that he has done a lot of work. Being a dick to your patrons when they criticize you isn't a bannable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.