Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
unk.jpg
Is this true or false, N7 himself saying there gonna be a Dark Neighborhood 2?

Somebody you might have not known that psychodelusional make N7 Admin of his Discord Server and a game tester.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Apo being renamed to DN2 sounds more reasonable. Otherwise its perfectly understandable if some people simply refer to Apo as DN2 because why not. But his Patreon page only deals with Apo udpate posts.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
It's funny. I decided to donate to Patreon ...however, someone previously banned me on dev's discord.
I wrote that Steve Jobs could be proud of a dev for such a hype around a product that does not yet exist. Someone considered it sarcasm... realy funny.
Please tell me, are there such vulnerable moderators on all english-language discords?

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
It's funny. I decided to donate to Patreon ...however, someone previously banned me on dev's discord.
I wrote that Steve Jobs could be proud of a dev for such a hype around a product that does not yet exist. Someone considered it sarcasm... realy funny.
Please tell me, are there such vulnerable moderators on all english-language discords?
That's weird. I've seen plenty of people joking about the game (or current lack thereof) on the discord before. Most people seem to take it in stride and just continue the joke.

Creunivel5

Apr 15, 2019
Ppl are complaining about the delay of a release, but THIS TIME I trust the developer. He already delivered a great game before, so I dont think he will give up on this one. So my guess is that he just announced and got people hyped about it too soon (and that is understandable since he wanted to have support on patreon).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul and wrath09

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Well, it's not yet the Battlecruiser 3000 of fap games, so I think we can wait a bit longer. More accurate progress reports would probably be good PR though.

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

PlatinumAss

Nov 24, 2017
This developer is really good!
The game doesn't exist and he's been receiving donations in patreon for over a year :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.