Ren'Py Apocalust [psychodelusional] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's fine, the renders are extremely ravishing. I'd be grateful to play it even if it's just 10 minutes without sex. Not to mention when they put a captivating story on top of this, it's gonna become a masterpiece higher up in the Top 5 erotic games with the other badboys.
Yes, I'm sure it will be a strong candidate for "Best New Release of 2022".

Faahresc

Professional Writer
May 30, 2020
Damn... I cant wait for this game. Dev definetely deserves much more support. I dont know why he has lack of support on patreon rn. This might be the greatest VN i've ever seen. Animations and characters looks perfect. I also love how all of the girls thicc and busty. I hope dev can release the first episode as quick as possible and i hope he will have a good support from community so he can continue to develope the game full time.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
This initial release is going to be fantastic but whatever feeling it imprints on people is already going to be dampened by all of the BS prior and if we are still waiting for another month it's only going to get worse. I appreciate a lot of what the DEV is doing. He was right in the comments he made about his previous game's foundation being poor ultimately dragging the latter releases down with it but at this point development on smaller aspects and details of the game may be overkill. Guy is trying to make the ocarina of time of visual novels. Transparency on the fact this was never gonna be "will release by" would've went along way and kept all the drama from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.