Oct 20, 2018
this is a scam and he didnt make an effort to hide it hahahah what a guy . Welp im not complaining since im getting this for free anyways . its a shame

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
uh what? update two already? thought this would be available end of 2022 xD

hope this update we get introduced to other male characters. since its incest i hope to see some daddies and grandpas for these hot chicks

northeast

Aug 25, 2017
Patch not work.
File "game/patch.rpy", line 11: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.
you need to open it up in a script reader like notepad++ and literally just backspace the tabbed spacing. he used tab instead of the spacebar from lines 11 onward. that incest patch is incomplete anyway and the majority of the game treats you and evelyn like tenant and landlord, so i'm guessing that patch wasn't made by the dev or tested by the person who made it. don't bother using it.

on another note, this game has a lot of needless non sex scene animations. this is going to increase the dev time and file size astronomically. i really wish he'd just animate the sexual stuff. do we really need to see an animation of a dog running?

Reactions: ann87ra

Gerolf

Jun 19, 2017
you need to open it up in a script reader like notepad++ and literally just backspace the tabbed spacing. he used tab instead of the spacebar from lines 11 onward. that incest patch is incomplete anyway and the majority of the game treats you and evelyn like tenant and landlord, so i'm guessing that patch wasn't made by the dev or tested by the person who made it. don't bother using it.

on another note, this game has a lot of needless non sex scene animations. this is going to increase the dev time and file size astronomically. i really wish he'd just animate the sexual stuff. do we really need to see an animation of a dog running?
yarp, that patch is basically useless but tbh it probably was half guess work

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i think it's a curse :illuminati:: i can't play it on mac (but i can play the demo) nor on pc (i need some .dll stuff)...
any suggestion?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes