Mar 23, 2021
There's a lot of shitposting in this thread, monkey see monkey do bullshit which happens too much around here. I can't defend the Dev though, even though I loved his last project and had high hopes for this one these 15 min demos are useless and could've been saved for one big trailer or something. But I guess the Dev wanted to flex his render and animation skills, duly noted but now I need to see some content please.

VTPM

Apr 28, 2019
Already one of my favorite games! Please keep up the good work with relatively current updates for us to enjoy thy artwork and story!

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Damn!!! The Models, the quality of the renders, and man those animations in the trailer Abso-fucking-lutely jawdropping.
Can't wait for more content, and I hope and pray this game doesn't get abandoned.

Kudos to the Devs and Good luck!!!

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
What a pity!
The game itself looks pretty good: animation, writing (well, there are some typos and it's not high literature but still). And even if I don't like big tits much, it really gives me the impression that there was some work and ideas.

But... Why aren't there any basic things like a menu, backups...? ! it's really lame they don't car about the basic needs of the player !

As for the update time . Well, I don't care, I don't pay ! :p

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I remember the first time I saw this it said it was a demo. It had plenty of things to like, but the demo didn't have enough functionality or gameplay to know if the game would be worthwhile. This still seems like demo that is intentionally crippled. Is there an actual game or is this all that exists? If this is all that exists, I don't have any hope for the eventual completion of the game because it will easily take more than 5 years.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why, because we don't coddle his scam and shower him with praises for missing deadline after deadline?
Because I knew his progression when making the last game, current project not so much, I'm not active on discord for the past couple years.

Anyway ... the dude is just trying to make a game, but he's not a genius story writer, nor talented coders, nor amazing animator. He is now. To say he's a scam is just untrue, slow ... arguable.

He try to make the whole story and preparing most of the asset before doing real progression to the game. Some dev making new asset, story & character on progressing ... he's trying opposite of that, make everything, at least the main asset, in the beginning.

Some of his patreon active in his official discord channel, they've been discussing everything about this game, giving ideas & the direction of the game. Are you (and others who say he's a scammer) active in his discord channel or was his patreon? ... I mean if you really want to confront him, just show up on his discord channel.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
1, no menu? no for volume and no save or load? tried f1 that give you options, but preferences and save/load give you grey screen
2, skipping sometimes break and you have to break your mouse by clicking hundreds of times
Well, at the intro it is said the GUI comes later :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes