Ceadmon

May 28, 2020
Wow, the focus of some 5 star reviews is astonishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not calling anyone out or trying to insult them, just an example.
Anyone with a computer that was not made before 2019 can establish quality similar to this and remember, 3DCG is half human half machine and the machine has done it work but the human failed as usual I mean just in the first sliders his shirt is clipping through his legs and that tells you the type of work ethnic where dealing with lol.

Jun 11, 2020
There's a lot of shitposting in this thread, monkey see monkey do bullshit which happens too much around here. I can't defend the Dev though, even though I loved his last project and had high hopes for this one these 15 min demos are useless and could've been saved for one big trailer or something. But I guess the Dev wanted to flex his render and animation skills, duly noted but now I need to see some content please.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Dec 21, 2019
Behold! 7 months and 15 thousand dollars of work

Seems legit (y)

Seriously though, I have nothing but respect for all the brave souls defending this, sticking up for a dev you love and trust. You restore my faith in humanity.

Now, today is your lucky day, because I just happen to manage some of the most BEAUTIFUL timeshares up in Breckenridge, and I'd be willing to offer a great deal just for you extra special fellows. Feel free to reach out if you're interested, but you'll wanna act fast because spots are filling up! ;)

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
come on stop defending the dev, no way thats all he could've done in 7 months.

how about you get the dev's dick out of your mouths and take a look at the game ?

Lol i'll get reported for this but whatever.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The renders and animations look awesome, I think this can be a really cool game if the dev really commits to it.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
TSL_JOK4R. Compare this release with the last... there's barely anything added.

We are around 2½ years into the development of the "game". So it's shouldn't even be seen as 7 months of work. I think the scene with Evelyn being stuck is the only thing added, but I admit I might be wrong. Everything else seems to have been from the trailer.

It's really bad, which alongside the missed deadlines. Is why we have been calling him out all this time. It certainly looks like a scam, which you seem to understand with your comment. This update only brings about the illusion of any work having been done in the past 7 months.

Oct 21, 2021
Wow, the focus of some 5 star reviews is astonishing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not calling anyone out or trying to insult them, just an example.
That can be said by every “Highly Acclaimed” game on this forum. From Milfy City to Power Vaccum all games like that contain useless five star ratings from people who out over renders and boobs. The ratings system is a joke to me, I think if you’re gonna give a Dev a 5 star rating to gas them up you should at least provide legitimate reasons why other than “Great renders”.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Like what I'm able to play so far, but is it me or does this ui/menu's etc. need to be changed, I don't know.
But in my personal opinion, these are some of best animations I've seen, to me anyway.
And as a sci-fi lover, the ost gives me that star trek vive, lovin it.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Dev still has done nothing about the super loud music. Still great renders, but lack of interface really is limiting my desire to play this more.

Reactions: Karmakw
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes