robr32

Oct 11, 2019
LOVE it so far and waiting for more already :)
Text is hard to read at times for me, sometimes if is white text against a white 'st background

Can't wait for more !

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019
Finallyyyyy..It a took a while but the quality is amazing...The models look fresh and hot af, and animation makes it even better...Time to support!! I hope the game kicks in gear and updates dont take too long..Hyped!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
On the surface, looks good.

Issue though for me and for others I suspect will the the DL size and how large the file will be. If this game is set to be all animated, and depending on the scale of the story, could be looking at 20gb game here in the future potentially...

Another issue for me is how every girl is stacked. I like my diversity of girls thank you.

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
The game looks nice and all

But man that demo was short af

And if that alone took 2 plus years

It gonna be a long wait before we go anywere in this game :LOL:
The updates are not gonna be quick. But I hope the story and sex scenes are good, good graphics and nice models are not enough for me

Reactions: Mirnation

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I'm really glad the dev changed the artstyle from their previous title. The characters in Dark Neighborhood looked creepy (uncanny valley-esque).

Reactions: offset8

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i had to check multiple times if i am not dreaming LOL looking forward to it even it seems to be quite small for a release version.

i personally am happy about two things: great quality and not ugly girls with well rounded curves.

but i still hope - cause of the story and the "veuyorism" tag that there will be NTR and more cheating options in the future. especially since there is incest i hope daddy, uncle and gandpa will be not far away cause my young protagonist ain't getting a pussy haha
1618343565310.png

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
so its here finally!! i have been waiting for this and it looks promising just like dark neighbourhood.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes