shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Looks like it may be excellent.
Personally, I will wait for an update or two as I want to see if the Dev comments on future tags.

Hopefully, there is no NTR / Near-NTR / Camoflagued NTR.

This game would be a dream come true if it was an "Only-MC" title.

(All that being said, Dev should make whatever they want, please just be up front with us all about it)
It's going to be a harem game it said in the ending of the demo

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
My unofficial android port:
Apocalust [Scene Demo]
  • :giggle:

My discord server for android ports
AVAST tells me that there is something wrong with the File, explanation?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
It's going to be a harem game it said in the ending of the demo
That's very awesome to hear.
Thanks for letting me know.

Unfortunatly, "Harem" and "NTR / Near NTR / Camoflagued NTR" are not as mutually exclusive as one might hope. (no matter how much some of us might wish they were).

As I said above, the game has huge potential (renders are excellent) and I fully support that the Dev's should do what they want.

But that doesn't mean I won't die a little inside if they start having content with more than just the MC's cock. ;)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Is it just me or is the FONT choice pretty horrible? Not only does the pixelated edges make it feel more like an old school RPGM game, but the white clashes with many scenes. When you use a transparent Dialogue box like this, there needs to be at least Border to the fonts, like done in BaDIK. Easily fixable, and my only critique really. Really stands out as the rest of the Production Value in the UI is above par.

Other than that, GOOD DEMO honestly, game itself could be potentially GREAT.
Yet to be seen.

Reactions: Mirnation

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
It would be nice if each character's dialogue had color.
The same way as the hair. If a white background appears, the character's dialogue is not clear. ex) Tennis court scene.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes