• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
so i played his last game dark neighborhood and there was no ntr except for the fact that mc fucked other peoples wife . im hoping this game also has no NTR. if anyone is a patron can you confirm if there is any thank you

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Thank you, this is the best thing I've played in these 3 years, I hope to see the release of the game soon

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Usually a game that looks that good but offers what's barely a tech demo in terms of content raises red flags for me. But this is a dev with a competently finished game under their belt so that's encouraging.

If anyone is among his Patreons, please let him know white font on white bg is a no no.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Well that was as terrible as expected, but at least it was not worse. Almost tho, because the first part with the dream the dialogue was making me phisically cringe

CrinosAD

Aug 20, 2018
Have not testet it yet. but MAN.. oh yes! Loved Dark Neighborhood, and the models here are... JAW DROPPING! :)

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Even if the demo was really short, what we did get is really good imo. It says at the end that there should be more in 'about a week', so fingers crossed I guess. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes