Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
thats the spirit! (y) if the game at least give the option to not let that stupid looking young mc make love with those hot girls (personal opinion) i would be already happy and wouldn't complain.

some might like shota really much and harem only route, but some (like me) don't. why not make both happy? game development will take a while anyway.
In the game description Genre: Dating Sim, Male Protagonist, Romance,...

Why are you still in this thread and complain about the games setting, if this is clearly a game that doesnt cater to your fetishes?

toondoo1

Aug 13, 2019
been only a few hours but i see so much hype for this game.. am i missing something? (obviously i've yet to try the game)

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
There are times when there's white text on a white background. Maybe with some monitors the text is clearer. On mine, though, it's very hard to read.

Chloe is cross-eyed.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Let's just hope the development kicks off. I have yet to play a finished adult game. Most of them are in development. Considering the amount of detail in the animations. I can see that their computers will be rendering non stop lol.

Reactions: Mirnation
Aug 28, 2018
Agreed... after such a wait to have just a demo.. Wish such great content would not be so restricted/delayed although I don't know the ammount of effort it must take to make it happen. Even so, it'd be nice to have atleast some consitent updates to let us know there is hope and to satisfy our wonders as we wait months, sometimes years. Not here to judge people by giving us cookie crumbs of an update, I know we all got stuff to deal with in our daily lives but I get less patient as time goes on. Looks great though, cant wait to start it and get cock blocked as soon as things start getting spicy like most games that aren't complete... :cautious: Does honestly look amazing, just wish things could be more consistent.

Let's try this scam game!

Edit:
Finished the Demo.
As a Milf fan I'm very happy with the Demo. 5/5
Please don't take 2 years for every update :HideThePain: The models are too good to be abandoned.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
by the models this looks already much better, the only model that I really liked from dark neighborhood was the older sister

hopefully it's not the only thing that got better, DN story was very generic and stupid, but besides the issues DN had narrative qualities, even if I didn't think the story itself was compeling, it was well told, probably the only reason I finished the game

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Agreed... after such a wait to have just a demo.. Wish such great content would not be so restricted/delayed although I don't know the ammount of effort it must take to make it happen. Even so, it'd be nice to have atleast some consitent updates to let us know there is hope and to satisfy our wonders as we wait months, sometimes years. Not here to judge people by giving us cookie crumbs of an update, I know we all got stuff to deal with in our daily lives but I get less patient as time goes on. Looks great though, cant wait to start it and get cock blocked as soon as things start getting spicy like most games that aren't complete... :cautious: Does honestly look amazing, just wish things could be more consistent.
I am excited but also deflated. Given the scope of the game, I see at least a 2 year development cycle to have a complete and I mean a complete game. This is a long as they can keep to a schedule and maintain it.

It's a lot different when you have a big studio, the work doesn't suffer if one person is out because they got the flu or something.

Sometimes I rather wait at least 6 months before playing again. I mean that demo was like 5 minutes or so. I rather have some content to put my teeth into before moving on to the next game.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes