• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
darn they need to change the text font, on day light i cant read

ps: pity the MC is no longer Shota like in his previous game :(

Reactions: bamvius

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
well damn, da shit look good! i hope he will also bring back the hairy cunts! like in dark neighbourhood! and maybe some urination fetishes ;D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
If they decide to add ntr to the game as long it is avoidable I couldnt care less tbh
thats the spirit! (y) if the game at least give the option to not let that stupid looking young mc make love with those hot girls (personal opinion) i would be already happy and wouldn't complain.

some might like shota really much and harem only route, but some (like me) don't. why not make both happy? game development will take a while anyway.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Darkneighborhood was a great game, and with no delays, I expect it to have the same success. Any news about v0.1 release date?

Spear01

Aug 29, 2020
The renders looks really good, i think it is on par with NLT.

Hopefully, people who support this game throughout these past two years will get what they deserved. Looking forward to play more!

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Huh...
2 years, okay....now that he have a base game, the models and everything else, it shouldn't take that much for the updates.
I will be waiting for some good amount of content before I even try this game.
See you guys next year!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Unfortunately not every dev is NLT, and they don't plan the schedule before release their demo/.01. NLT also got a big team, but that's part of the planning, knowing how much people need to work on something to make the "cycle" regular.
Correction: NLT is a one man army who have 30 years experience as a dev.

Reactions: User1230

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Let us all take a moment for those who take the time to craft a carefully worded and (to them) thought provoking review
or forum post that criticizes a Scene Demo for it's lack of a compelling story arc.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes