Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Amazing job! As task frequency increases like a animations, the tendency of the level of detail is decrease. But they working hard for maintain perfection.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
one thing tells me that this game if it has a development will cost a lot to get the latest version is this if Dev does not keep milking.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
If you just want to waste your time, here you go. Hype started 2 years ago, before this 'rona pandemic even a thing.
i can't believe it's been 2 years since dark neighborhood finished! where the fuck did the time go?

i was a supporter until dark neighborhood went off the rails and i just couldn't play it any more. hopefully this ends up being just a vanilla harem with your standard 3somes/4somes,/5somes, anal, deep throating, drunk sex, etc. please no demons or horse faces and i'll re-sub.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Finally after a long long long wait a demo appears gonna wait patiently for the full initial release but judging by the demo the quality is still 10/10.

Hoping updates gonna be as fast as DN and if they update as fast as DN I think this game can be one of the top game here.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
We'll see. Usually games with renders this polished end up getting dropped.

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
The Demo Version Looks Great But Let's Hope That We Don't Have To Wait Another 2 Years For Version 0.1
0.1 was suppose to come out several months ago so i think we all have reason to be a little sceptical, but i gotta say this demo makes a fantastic first impression. Will definitly support this in the future when i see that they start putting out updates regularly.
I just hope 0.1 contains a decent amount of content. Bad first releases can really loose you alot of possible supporters that wont nessesarily come back later in the development. Really looking forward to this though. Good luck to the devs:)

peterpan02

Aug 20, 2018
I am not familiar with this dev so even though people are trashing him, I will stay positive and see where this goes. I think even though it was short, it was a good demo.
He has delayed this game alot, but he did make and finished Dark Neighborhood. Cant remember any problems with that game. so i definitly think he can get this game done too, the only thing that worries me a little is that he might have aimed a little too high with this one, since the renders in this game seems to be miles better then what he used to make. That might end up beein too much for him in the long run, but he might have help this time i donno. Lets give him a chance though

Sep 22, 2018
Art is good, story doesn't seem to matter at all and you can't read it half the time anyway. No one cares about the audio. Not like it seemed to matter anyway none of the animations matched the sounds. I give this a 7 out of 10. (mostly for the art) You can have the greatest art and animations in the world and they mean nothing if you don't have an interesting story (that you can actually read on screen) I will probably play it when there is more content just to see the pretty pictures...

Vengel

Oct 21, 2019
If you think this took just 1 week you are delusional
Yeahh ... your right ... it took about 4 and a half days!

We can go over the hair clippings ... wooden "no effort" anims and blurry backgrounds, all rendered in 5min each ...
The same 9 faces with different hairs and lets not forget to thank god for DOF to cover half the bullshit.

p.s. the blonde character has the ribcage and lats of a weight lifter ... this bitch will push and pull like a mofo!

Reactions: joe134
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes