titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
after so many fake deadlines and time, a demo of probably 250 mb comes out, wow, lets see when the next update will come, if he gonna deliver the future updates time to time may be i am gonna be a patron again.

Reactions: User1230 and joe134

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
THIS GAME HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER!! KUDOS TO THE GAME DEV! I really hope this gets finished. A freeloader like me gets just enough content.
Gotta look forward to the updates!

Oct 26, 2020
I wish people weren't allowed to post reviews based on demos and mindlessly spam 5 stars based on a few renders and mere speculation. This generates for some games to have extremely deceptive overall weighted scores and renders the system completely useless. I'll keep an eye on this one, but I just can't trust reviews anymore on this site. :(
Agreed.
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE WITHOUT TRESPASSING ON MY PROPERTY DEV?!?!?!

View attachment 1141239
What's this? Competition?
People rushing to give a 2-min demo 4.5 stars :FacePalm::FacePalm:

FFS, at least wait until we have an actual game to rate.
This happens with literally every new game on this forum.

Oct 17, 2017
now this is a wowzers.it feels like when ntl first released ToN ofc this is just a 2-3 min long demo but i hope it become a real game with regular updates

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
The dialogue between MC and Evelyn is illegible white font on a white background.
The boss's wife is gorgeous

Jun 22, 2019

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
I’m not a big fan of massive breasts, but I must admit that the CGIs are really good. Ill give him a chance.
Good luck about this project!

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Upon reviewing game files I have found out that the sexual scene prominently featured in this demo have sound and pretty good sound at that. When playing the game initially I hardly picked up on that. When the initial release is available I hope like other Ren'Py games you are able to adjust different sound levels.

Now replaying the demo it isn't as drastic as I had thought but definitely could use adjusting.

Reactions: thunderkiss321
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes