Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
Calling this a demo is very generous. Its like 3 random scenes without an intro and zero game mechanics shown. The fact that this is all he has to show for after 2 years is pretty telling. I can see why people like the visuals, it looks better than most games but some people here act like the graphics are a revelation. And the proportions on the characters are just ridiculous. Also there is no way the dev keeps up the amount of animations in idle scenes, if he does we wont see an actual 0.1 release before hell freezes over.

Reactions: User1230 and Kalkuv

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
Calling this a demo is very generous. Its like 3 random scenes without an intro and zero game mechanics shown. The fact that this is all he has to show for after 2 years is pretty telling. I can see why people like the visuals, it looks better than most games but some people here act like the graphics are a revelation. And the proportions on the characters are just ridiculous. Also there is no way the dev keeps up the amount of animations in idle scenes, if he does we wont see an actual 0.1 release before hell freezes over.
I don't think this is all he have to show in 2 years of work though, it's just a teaser in my eyes
As it is said in it, the 0.1, or the 0.01, should be out pretty soon

But yeah it's ambitious, maybe too much

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
I don't think this is all he have to show in 2 years of work though, it's just a teaser in my eyes
As it is said in it, the 0.1, or the 0.01, should be out pretty soon

But yeah it's ambitious, maybe too much
Whats the point of releasing a half baked demo when 0.1 is ariving "soon"? From his latest patreon post I took it that he will redo some game mechanics like the navigation etc. I dont see an actual release anytime soon. Lets see...

Hector_Kum

Oct 8, 2019
Whats the point of releasing a half baked demo when 0.1 is ariving "soon"? From his latest patreon post I took it that he will redo some game mechanics like the navigation etc. I dont see an actual release anytime soon. Lets see...
Can't know for sure, maybe as a video teaser or something

It's just that the demo says the next update is in a week so we will see yeah

But as you said, even if that's the case this is a lot of work so updates will take a while :KEK:

Reactions: User1230

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I might actually consider supporting this if it gets monthly (or every two months) updates as I love MILF characters and these character renders are definitely the best I have seen so far. Hope the story is also at least decent. Cant wait for the actual first version. Will be keeping an eye on this.

Edit: I only hope the huge amount animations dont slow down the development progress :cautious:

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes