Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I don't particularly find the women in this game attractive but goddamn the animations are next level

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
No idea why anyone is reviewing a demo full stop (ive seen games out for near a year with far less reviews to their names) but to be fair to dev now the ball is officially rolling we shall see how it goes - hes on an elite list of devs who can at least say theyve fully FINISHED a game beforehand. Given the incredible in all honesty reaction to how little has been released so far he will never have a better platform to launch this game and making a right success out of it. Seems the demo was indeed a great idea at the very least.
Yeah , the demo was surely a great idea but after a year and more. Hope he does not become like ICSTOR. The animations , quality of the gam-- *ahem* project is good so far ,but you never know what will happen in the near future. I have seen beautiful potential games which could not go on for a year. But i wish that this soon-to-be-game flourishes.

Reactions: JaZy2

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah , the demo was surely a great idea but after a year and more. Hope he does not become like ICSTOR. The animations , quality of the gam-- *ahem* project is good so far ,but you never know what will happen in the near future. I have seen beautiful potential games which could not go on for a year. But i wish that this soon-to-be-game flourishes.
Yeah well the onus is on him now. He is only a couple of hundred dollars or so from his patreon pledge of having a crack at making the game full time which obviously should help. As for ICSTOR? his story is infamous - wanted to move on from one really stupidly popular game to start a new one (as was his long kept trend no less) but his supporters demanded he be beholden to keep making something he was no longer openly invested in creating and it all went south real fast. Thankfully this is a very different scenario so yeah fingers crossed but its too early to tell how things will go one way or another and things blowing up actually often make things much worse and harder (Radiant was another example - mega success far too early in development leading to massive backlash against the devs for having the audacity to not dropping their other longer developed games to just focus on it despite them never ever having promised to drop said games in the first place... there is a real argument that devs should NEVER be at the behest of supporters no matter how successful they are).

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Jan 29, 2018
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette démo. Les filles sont superbe (bien que un peu caricaturale au niveau des mensurations...) et j'adore que tous soit animé (ça rend l'ambiance du jeu plus réaliste). En bref, je vais attendre la suite avec énormément d'espoir et d’impatience.
I really liked this demo. The girls look great (although a bit caricatured in terms of measurements...) and I love that they are all animated (it makes the atmosphere of the game more realistic). In short, I'm going to wait for the sequel with a lot of hope and impatience.

Reactions: djoblz and aktas666

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah well the onus is on him now. He is only a couple of hundred dollars or so from his patreon pledge of having a crack at making the game full time which obviously should help. As for ICSTOR? his story is infamous - wanted to move on from one really stupidly popular game to start a new one (as was his long kept trend no less) but his supporters demanded he be beholden to keep making something he was no longer openly invested in creating and it all went south real fast. Thankfully this is a very different scenario so yeah fingers crossed but its too early to tell how things will go one way or another and things blowing up actually often make things much worse and harder (Radiant was another example - mega success far too early in development leading to massive backlash against the devs for having the audacity to not dropping their other longer developed games to just focus on it despite them never ever having promised to drop said games in the first place... there is a real argument that devs should NEVER be at the behest of supporters no matter how successful they are).
Yeah But still it makes laugh to see that the dev was making a demo scene for a year. Yes , it has next-level animation and it was not his full-time job but still 1 whole year and more. But if he/she were to drop another update in this month or the next , then that's something else.

Reactions: JaZy2

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
The animation is waaaaayyyyy good, but their bodies look weird. It's like they have a straw for a waist and baloons for tits. Still though.... can't wait for more!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Sweet renders and the dialog is smooth.. For a demo it's setting the bar pretty high for future content. Excited to see what follows as this DEV starts hitting stride.

Anony_2311

May 7, 2020
Excellent graphics at its best... Hope its gets future updates just like any other game.. DONT abandoned like others.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes