zh

Oct 17, 2017
OTHER DEMOS OUTDATED OTHER GAMES OVERRATED LONG HAVE WE WAITED NOW WE RELEASE WITHIN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES

Can't wait for the 0.1
This demo was excellent. If the quality is constant, I don't see how this game can fail (y)
The only thing that could cripple this excellent game is... slow updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I liked the models of the previous game but there was no animation so I just passed. This is a fresh breeze in 3D adult game space, where models for the most part don't just stand there like a statue. Big jump from no animations to this level. I didn't expect that, I like it, on my watchlist, just hoping it won't turn into a project where we get new content every 2 years.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
has one huge glaring problem, white text on white background, no freaking idea what they are saying. if you're going to do that be sure to outline the text with a black border...

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
The dev(s) had done very well from Dark Neighborhood, we actually can place a bet on this.
A whole new level reaching visibly via the demo !

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
is there a tutorial how to do it ?? I made all the steps that you said but now I am stuck
You launch the program, then you have to set up a project folder for it to look into ( click preferences, then on the project directory to change it ) - the place where you place the game folder from the windows version, Make a folder named "Temp Builds" or something like that to place the game folder into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then go back to the home screen ( Return ), highlight the project you want to build, and click build, check mark the options you want it to build, and that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Punisher

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
Looks like it has pretty great production values, lots of animations, high quality models, very clean and consistent presentation. Very promising, and I'm hoping this is far enough along in production we get regular updates. The tease at the end of scenes suggests there's more than just the demo content created.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
The game that dev played with us for a whole year and here the people are getting excited and rating 5 stars just for a scene demo, I hope that this game continues and does not get an abandoned tag the next year I visit.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The game that dev played with us for a whole year and here the people are getting excited and rating 5 stars just for a scene demo, I hope that this game does not get an abandoned tag the next year I visit.
No idea why anyone is reviewing a demo full stop (ive seen games out for near a year with far less reviews to their names) but to be fair to dev now the ball is officially rolling we shall see how it goes - hes on an elite list of devs who can at least say theyve fully FINISHED a game beforehand. Given the incredible in all honesty reaction to how little has been released so far he will never have a better platform to launch this game and making a right success out of it. Seems the demo was indeed a great idea at the very least.

Reactions: jenseltersquats
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes