Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
After the 16th comment mentioning the issues with the text on the tennis court hopefully that gets nixed soon. I use the the outline patch, but I still had a hard time seeing the text.
Fat ass better stay away from my goodies, otherwise we’re having bacon for supper.
Enough meat to feed off his corpse for two winters.
Visually, it looks good. But this demo doesn't show anything gameplay wise... So what to expect!? Besides, of course, the good looking renders.
Knowing that there's puzzles involved I'm not sure myself. Click and point style perhaps? Hope not.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Dark Neighbourhood was a mental experience story wise from what i remember of it from way back when - kinda nice to see the dev is back in action. Stories on games these days almost all blend into one another but his efforts tend to be far out so you never know what is coming next to look forward to as well as of course his penchant for MEGA THICC MILFS!!!

Reactions: Joyce Harding

The Punisher

Aug 7, 2017
You know you guys can go here: , download the Ren'Py engine for your OS, download the windows version of the game, take the game folder out of it and build your own mac version of any game right?
is there a tutorial how to do it ?? I made all the steps that you said but now I am stuck

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Already played it, took me like 3 minutes but its a demo. Shows promise, but with the amount of animations this game has, im worried that the updates are gonna take a long time, especially since the dev is not the fastest worker in the planet. Cool, see u boys in another 2 years

Reactions: Mirnation

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Renders and animations nice and all, but the writing I hope get better in the real release, because cringe and cheesy af...

Reactions: yihman1

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I do hope the dev will scale down the size of the characters in the dialogue boxes.
Nothing breaks the experience like the MC staring at you like he does in this demo

• Angry
Reactions: Demonic Presence

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
this game could really set new standards, even now it makes any game look old

now psychodelusional must strike while the iron is hot, if he wants to be successful he must have a regular cadence, he must release version 0.1 in a month, and the next updates maximum every 2 months, if he keeps these rhythms he can increase his patrons by a lot

(Sorry for my bad english)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
God damn that artstyle! Looks interesting, hoping I won't grow too old to enjoy this to the fullest before it's finished!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes