uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
And btw people who are thinking he'll be releasing 0.1 next week are wrong. In the game, he did say that "he'll be back in a week" but by that he just meant, to make a Patreon post about the progress of 0.1. The release will be much later, I will be surprised(and will be super happy ofc) if he releases 0.1 by the end of May. People who know, they know what I am talking about, just want to drop this for the new people. Don't expect the release to be sooner.

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
wow! this IS good! I hope it doesn't get stucked in production like some other games i really like

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Just amazing models, not copycat anymore. Finally he can keep his word about one thing, it really fucking small demo.

The Punisher

Aug 7, 2017
You launch the program, then you have to set up a project folder for it to look into ( click preferences, then on the project directory to change it ) - the place where you place the game folder from the windows version, Make a folder named "Temp Builds" or something like that to place the game folder into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then go back to the home screen ( Return ), highlight the project you want to build, and click build, check mark the options you want it to build, and that's it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much ! you are the Man :D

Reactions: wurg

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
as Long as there is no shitty ntr in this game I will play it but I have the patience to wait until its confirmed
Likewise, if Dev's follow this forum they should already know that the NTR issue is a very large audience divider, so they should have made this clear since their initial project.

It is not a spoiler to tell us whether or not you will have NTR (sharing or any other guy fucking your LI's) in your game. You are only avoiding hassles and unwanted discussions.

I'm sorry for the English, I use a translator.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Likewise, if Dev's follow this forum they should already know that the NTR issue is a very large audience divider, so they should have made this clear since their initial project.

It is not a spoiler to tell us whether or not you will have NTR (sharing or any other guy fucking your LI's) in your game. You are only avoiding hassles and unwanted discussions.

I'm sorry for the English, I use a translator.
i Dm the Dev in discord but he decided to block me lol. so idk if there is NTR or not maybe if someone who is a patron in his discord askes there will be an answer

Reactions: JC07

muskito

Aug 29, 2019
You know you guys can go here: , download the Ren'Py engine for your OS, download the windows version of the game, take the game folder out of it and build your own mac version of any game right?
No.... Let's try..... tnx

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes