Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.02 (no working patch yet)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the android port.

Is there any way that you can increase the font size?

The words tend to form blobs on my 6.5 inch screen due to the font style and color at the current size.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
its a phenomenal looking game, i just feel like it would end as being too ambitious to be completed
It is not a game and therefore cannot be compared to anyone else, it has no ambitions other than to squeeze as much as possible those who finance it, it is not perception but facts that have been going on for over two years.

I understand that I am repetitive with this concept but, most evaluate without reading the previous posts that amply clarify these concepts.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3736421

Game Developer
May 25, 2021
what software does he and NLT use for such good animations ? any idea ??
I have spoken with NLT a few time's and they have been incredibly helpful. NLT uses DAZ Studio for all the animations and renders. Being that they use the same tools as most dev on this site just goes to show you how damn good NLT actually is! As for Psycodelusional he also uses Daz but opts for Octane Render instead of Iray and that is why his renders stand out in comparison to most renders you see in current Ren'Py games ;)

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I have spoken with NLT a few time's and they have been incredibly helpful. NLT uses DAZ Studio for all the animations and renders. Being that they use the same tools as most dev on this site just goes to show you how damn good NLT actually is! As for Psycodelusional he also uses Daz but opts for Octane Render instead of Iray and that is why his renders stand out in comparison to most renders you see in current Ren'Py games ;)
can you ask them to share the assets for fanart..

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
I don't know if it's just me or this is how it is. I can't save the game. I can't even find the menu option. It's problematic. Please create a menu and also save option. The game looks amazing. But if there is not a save or load option it's gonna be really hard. Cuz I'm 100% sure I'll have to play from the beginning next time and even farther next time. The game will loose its potential and audience.

Reactions: DpSk

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Please don't tell me that the protagonist is a skinny little kid look alike who forgot to hit puberty...

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021

quickrep.png
Hello Patrons!
Pinups:

It’s December so this months renders are Christmas themed and Novembers are a naughty college scenario with Chloe! There is an extra booty angle for the general patrons in this one since it’s Christmas heh.

Below is the early access pinups:

Ultra Gamer Versions here as well:

(Ultra Gamer versions feature 12 more renders and 2 animations with Evelyn's full bush as well as Chloe’s crotch covered with band aid and getting "disciplined" animation.)
Quick report: Development is going well, I setup a temporary menu for the next release so you don’t have to replay old content. The version after (0.04) will have the menu and most UI stuff working besides the house part yet. There are about 60 animations done right now. The first week since my last post was a bit slow but it picked up this week. Like I said in my last post, the format is a bit different so expect to see a bit more mo-capped stuff and interactivity but less scenes overall. I am going to be spending the next while on writing and coding now and then 0.03 will be out. I am excited to show you Ava’s new stuff but I am more excited for the version after since I will be focusing on the game being more of a “game” as well as the college stuff.
0.03 was meant for me to be a test run to see how fast I could get content out with something satisfying to me. I was hoping to finish between 3 weeks to a month but it’s been a week over that since last release so probably releases are going to be similar to this.
That’s it for the moment, my next post will be to see how writing and coding is going as I am mainly done animating right now and I am happy with what I have. This version is a bit different than the other two so I am excited to see what you guys all think!

Thanks a lot for all the support, have a great Christmas and I will talk to you again soon!

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes