Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
WTF , am I wrong or this is just a brief click bait of the full game ???

Why is this so high ranked if its just a small sample of a full content ???

Or Am I wrong... Any way if its a Testing release of a ful game should never be in the full game section but more of a free trial game, its very well done but somehow it leads to people , at least myself thinking its a full game when its not .

BS trial anyway ..

• Hey there
Reactions: 44Tom

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
WTF , am I wrong or this is just a brief click bait of the full game ???

Why is this so high ranked if its just a small sample of a full content ???

Or Am I wrong... Any way if its a Testing release of a ful game should never be in the full game section but more of a free trial game, its very well done but somehow it leads to people , at least myself thinking its a full game when its not .

BS trial anyway ..
I think people are just infatuated with the renders and that usually results in five star ratings on this site...regardless of the actual story content and gameplay.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Someone knows wich program psychodelusional uses to make his models?

PHANTOM3DX

Nov 18, 2021
prev1.png
prev2.png

Apocalust 0.03 progress update and last preview!
Hello Patrons!
Above are attached 2 previews, a "flashy" shot from an Ava scene coming up and a story shot from the character John, your “boss” in Apocalust.
This will likely be the last general progress update before 0.03 release, though there may be one more quick report depending how the next two weeks go.

Development is going good, a bit slower initially because of the holidays but January has been going well. Writing is close to done, more formatting/coding to do and adding sfx to after effects clips left. I did get stuck on a few coding things since I am trying to experiment with how I want to handle variables, whether similar to my last game and reuse that for when I add UI and stuff or use what I am using now which I don’t know will work to carry over saves for every version once that’s out. I’m going to leave it for now and work on that sort of thing for my next release and focus on getting this version out the door so you guys can have some Ava for now and then work on 0.04 after.
For the Ultra Gamer patrons, there will be a new poll up within the next few days (tonight possibly?) once I decide which girl I want to work on for January’s special renders and animation.

I think I might have said it before but just to reiterate what’s coming up and what I’m planning to do.

0.03: This is content is a similar style to 0.00/0.02, some Ava story, smaller than last release in animation count but might feel about the same length as I’ve changed the format a bit to try to get more done and have less scenes making things feel less spread out.

0.04: For 0.04, this one I am going to be working on getting the UI and stuff done, having save screen and stuff as well as having it launched with most likely Mrs. Perkins/Naomi’s stuff since a good chunk of Perkin’s stuff is done and her story ties into Naomi’s as well.
Just a note on speed of things. I know this tends to happen at the tail end of every release or if I am behind but I got a few people telling me to hurry up and I am just telling you right now, especially if you are new here, I am simply a slow dev, I wish it wasn’t the case as it hasn’t always been, but that is going to be the reality for now until I speed up again.
I have a lot of comment’s on things I want to add to the game soon, I am going to save these for after release as I want to do a lot of things for the one after this like fixing up the story and adding a lot of things I’ve wanted to be done for a while now.

That’s it for the moment, I’m really excited to see what you guys think of Ava’s stuff as I feel in a similar mood to when I made the demo where I just kind of made what I wanted and didn’t obsess too much over the outcome and just had fun with it.

Thanks a million for the support, have a great weekend and I will be back soon!

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a note on speed of things. I know this tends to happen at the tail end of every release or if I am behind but I got a few people telling me to hurry up and I am just telling you right now, especially if you are new here, I am simply a slow dev, I wish it wasn’t the case as it hasn’t always been, but that is going to be the reality for now until I speed up again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like to know in which world this dev lives. If this is slow, then other things are going in speed of light. 2 years delay seems slow enough for me...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I would like to know in which world this dev lives. If this is slow, then other things are going in speed of light. 2 years delay seems slow enough for me...
It would be more appropriate to think in what world those who finance it live, again, as you pointed out, after more than 2 years he talks about experimentation, in my opinion they are obtuse rather than retarded and only they did not understand it because apocadev understood it very well and did not he misses the opportunity to squeeze them.

Last edited:

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
" This is content is a similar style to 0.00/0.02, some Ava story, smaller than last release in animation count but might feel about the same length as I’ve changed the format a bit to try to get more done and have less scenes making things feel less spread out. "
The worst part is that the animations, the movements and the models are ridiculously fantastic. Genuine fantasy nonsense material. I love it. Just the Dev is completely unreliable and works at a snail's pace.

Reactions: Reddy.97

Dante_kumar

Nov 13, 2017
View attachment 1596281
View attachment 1596282

Apocalust 0.03 progress update and last preview!
Hello Patrons!
Above are attached 2 previews, a "flashy" shot from an Ava scene coming up and a story shot from the character John, your “boss” in Apocalust.
This will likely be the last general progress update before 0.03 release, though there may be one more quick report depending how the next two weeks go.

Development is going good, a bit slower initially because of the holidays but January has been going well. Writing is close to done, more formatting/coding to do and adding sfx to after effects clips left. I did get stuck on a few coding things since I am trying to experiment with how I want to handle variables, whether similar to my last game and reuse that for when I add UI and stuff or use what I am using now which I don’t know will work to carry over saves for every version once that’s out. I’m going to leave it for now and work on that sort of thing for my next release and focus on getting this version out the door so you guys can have some Ava for now and then work on 0.04 after.
For the Ultra Gamer patrons, there will be a new poll up within the next few days (tonight possibly?) once I decide which girl I want to work on for January’s special renders and animation.

I think I might have said it before but just to reiterate what’s coming up and what I’m planning to do.

0.03: This is content is a similar style to 0.00/0.02, some Ava story, smaller than last release in animation count but might feel about the same length as I’ve changed the format a bit to try to get more done and have less scenes making things feel less spread out.

0.04: For 0.04, this one I am going to be working on getting the UI and stuff done, having save screen and stuff as well as having it launched with most likely Mrs. Perkins/Naomi’s stuff since a good chunk of Perkin’s stuff is done and her story ties into Naomi’s as well.
I have a lot of comment’s on things I want to add to the game soon, I am going to save these for after release as I want to do a lot of things for the one after this like fixing up the story and adding a lot of things I’ve wanted to be done for a while now.

That’s it for the moment, I’m really excited to see what you guys think of Ava’s stuff as I feel in a similar mood to when I made the demo where I just kind of made what I wanted and didn’t obsess too much over the outcome and just had fun with it.

Thanks a million for the support, have a great weekend and I will be back soon!
just go back to using Dark Neighborhood style. This shit is taking too long.

Reactions: josh963
3.90 star(s) 137 Votes