bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
" This is content is a similar style to 0.00/0.02, some Ava story, smaller than last release in animation count but might feel about the same length as I’ve changed the format a bit to try to get more done and have less scenes making things feel less spread out. "
The worst part is that the animations, the movements and the models are ridiculously fantastic. Genuine fantasy nonsense material. I love it. Just the Dev is completely unreliable and works at a snail's pace.
Oh wow nice, similar in length! So about an entire minute of absolutely fucking nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 44Tom

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.02:
-the renders and animations are excellent, better than almost anything else
-the audio is very good too
-the characters are sexy, especially the mother even though the dev chose to make her very "thicc"
-there is little story so far, it's mostly several sexy scenes with the MC and his mother
This game has a great potential if the developer manages to deliver consistent updates.

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Played version 0.02:
-the characters are sexy, especially the mother even though the dev chose to make her very "thicc"
-there is little story so far, it's mostly several sexy scenes with the MC and his mother
This game has a great potential if the developer manages to deliver consistent updates.
hmm... first time here right ? Sit here, let us tell you a story

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Every 2 weeks, he said

Faster Development, he said

At this point, I'm just waiting for his first " Stand-up " comedy show. He would make way more money than now. If you're reading this Psychodelusional, it's not too late.

GANBARE Psycho-chan!!! GANBARE !!

bonchan.jpg

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Played version 0.02:
hmm... first time here right ? Sit here, let us tell you a story
I begin to tell it:

PROLOGUE
I hope you will be comfortable again because you will have to resist at least 2 and a half years and I do not guarantee you if we have finished starting afterwards, but these are negligible details.

The title of the story is APOCALOST

once upon a time ...

Last edited:
Reactions: franzo

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
First time follow of this dev and was blown away by the renders so far, but these comments are hilarious! Is it really that bad, let's say relative to AWAM?

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
You guys are all overreacting...
I mean cmon, the game is still a demo and it's only v0.02 currently. So of course it's not a full-fletched game. It's a bummer that it hasn't got a menu/UI yet, nor a gallery or save function. But for me this version is just a teaser of what we can except scene-wise. I think the models and renders look absolutely stunning and the animations are also very well made.

If i had to guess, once the base-code for the dialogue-, save- and gallery-system is in place, new updates can be made much faster than as of now.

I haven't played their previous game, so i can't say for sure how frequent their updates are/will be, but i think judging the game at this state for the lack of things is too early.

As for me, I'm very excited how this game will turn out in a few months!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I mean cmon, the game is still a demo and it's only v0.02 currently. So of course it's not a full-fletched game. It's a bummer that it hasn't got a menu/UI yet, nor a gallery or save function.

I think the models and renders look absolutely stunning and the animations are also very well made.
And that is how he has gotten you. Nice renders is all it takes. I can't imagine just casually blowing off the fact that a game has no menu, UI, gallery, save function, or content beyond a teaser after 3 years of development and then saying...but hey, jiggly boobs!!! so 5/5!!!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I mean cmon, the game is still a demo and it's only v0.02 currently. So of course it's not a full-fletched game. It's a bummer that it hasn't got a menu/UI yet, nor a gallery or save function. But for me this version is just a teaser of what we can except scene-wise. I think the models and renders look absolutely stunning and the animations are also very well made.

If i had to guess, once the base-code for the dialogue-, save- and gallery-system is in place, new updates can be made much faster than as of now.

I haven't played their previous game, so i can't say for sure how frequent their updates are/will be, but i think judging the game at this state for the lack of things is too early.

As for me, I'm very excited how this game will turn out in a few months!
The problem is we have only 0.02 after 3 years.I doubt we will ever reach 0.10.

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020
That's the same thing people thought when dev started development of this project almost 3 YEARS ago. And here we are, still in "teaser" stage.
Really? To be fair, i thought this was a relatively new project, since i've only heard of it recently. But damn, 3 years in dev already and only this much content so far?
Thanks for telling me that, i regret defending him lol

Mar 15, 2021
People say patience is a virtue but you really have to be naive to expect anything from this Dev. A tip check this thread for updates that once a year is the rhythm of the Dev.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes