Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The ability of this species of dev is to be able (with some) to constantly bring them back in time.
Wake up ...

Arcanw

Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1558117
Hello Patrons!
Pinups:

It’s December so this months renders are Christmas themed and Novembers are a naughty college scenario with Chloe! There is an extra booty angle for the general patrons in this one since it’s Christmas heh.

Below is the early access pinups:
Download
Ultra Gamer Versions here as well:

(Ultra Gamer versions feature 12 more renders and 2 animations with Evelyn's full bush as well as Chloe’s crotch covered with band aid and getting "disciplined" animation.)
Quick report: Development is going well, I setup a temporary menu for the next release so you don’t have to replay old content. The version after (0.04) will have the menu and most UI stuff working besides the house part yet. There are about 60 animations done right now. The first week since my last post was a bit slow but it picked up this week. Like I said in my last post, the format is a bit different so expect to see a bit more mo-capped stuff and interactivity but less scenes overall. I am going to be spending the next while on writing and coding now and then 0.03 will be out. I am excited to show you Ava’s new stuff but I am more excited for the version after since I will be focusing on the game being more of a “game” as well as the college stuff.
0.03 was meant for me to be a test run to see how fast I could get content out with something satisfying to me. I was hoping to finish between 3 weeks to a month but it’s been a week over that since last release so probably releases are going to be similar to this.
That’s it for the moment, my next post will be to see how writing and coding is going as I am mainly done animating right now and I am happy with what I have. This version is a bit different than the other two so I am excited to see what you guys all think!

Thanks a lot for all the support, have a great Christmas and I will talk to you again soon!

Briefly 23rd December PROGRESS UPDATE

-
Release of renders of Christmas themed and Novembers
- There will be temporary menu for the next release so no need to replay old content
- About 60 animation is done
- Dev is going to spend next while on writing and coding now and then 0.03 will be out
- Dev`s next post will be to see how writing and coding is going as Dev is mainly done animating right now

- There are still something about time planning on Dev`s mind. Dev tries to figure out.
- Dev is thanking a lot for support and have great Christmas

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019

View attachment 1558117
Hello Patrons!
Pinups:

It’s December so this months renders are Christmas themed and Novembers are a naughty college scenario with Chloe! There is an extra booty angle for the general patrons in this one since it’s Christmas heh.

Below is the early access pinups:
Download
Ultra Gamer Versions here as well:

(Ultra Gamer versions feature 12 more renders and 2 animations with Evelyn's full bush as well as Chloe’s crotch covered with band aid and getting "disciplined" animation.)
Quick report: Development is going well, I setup a temporary menu for the next release so you don’t have to replay old content. The version after (0.04) will have the menu and most UI stuff working besides the house part yet. There are about 60 animations done right now. The first week since my last post was a bit slow but it picked up this week. Like I said in my last post, the format is a bit different so expect to see a bit more mo-capped stuff and interactivity but less scenes overall. I am going to be spending the next while on writing and coding now and then 0.03 will be out. I am excited to show you Ava’s new stuff but I am more excited for the version after since I will be focusing on the game being more of a “game” as well as the college stuff.
0.03 was meant for me to be a test run to see how fast I could get content out with something satisfying to me. I was hoping to finish between 3 weeks to a month but it’s been a week over that since last release so probably releases are going to be similar to this.
That’s it for the moment, my next post will be to see how writing and coding is going as I am mainly done animating right now and I am happy with what I have. This version is a bit different than the other two so I am excited to see what you guys all think!

Thanks a lot for all the support, have a great Christmas and I will talk to you again soon!

30$ for pinups :WaitWhat:

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to mod default Renpy menus into the game? I don't think it's currently possible to even save the game :poop:

Build Spliff

Sep 11, 2017
i don't doubt this dev will come through, finished a masterpiece and now he is about to drop the mic with this one. keep up the good content.

Reactions: mcclem5257

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
i don't doubt this dev will come through, finished a masterpiece and now he is about to drop the mic with this one. keep up the good content.
It will arrive (perhaps) ... to increase its salary and keep it for years considered the type of public on which it can count.
It is paid for a game promise of which there is no trace again and its publications are not very similar to a comic.
He publishes images then badly assembled in some animation consisting of loops of a few moments.
What he has achieved so far does not concern any content.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes