Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
quikrepjan.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!

Pinups:

Below is the one month early access pinup featuring Ava in a stripper scenario as voted by patrons:

Ultra Gamer versions with bare tits, bush, a "fur tale" and booty shake animation:

Quick report:
Writing and coding is done, I did say animating was done but mainly right now I am going back and adding a bit more singular animations and theatrical stuff as the last release had a bit too many loops and not enough overall movement to it compared to the demo so I want this one to have a bit better feel to it. That and adding more sound to animations as well, for instance the scene where Evelyn falls on your lap did not have enough audio feedback when she’s on your lap as well and that’s a big factor me and my “enjoying” a scene. (That is something I will go back and fix in a later version as well, but for now focusing on making 0.03 come out as nice as I can.)
Just a quick update for now, hope you like the pinup for now and I look forward to showing you 0.03 soon, take care and have a great rest of your week!

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So .. Is there an update/continuation of the game/story or just some more of the demo/pictures? Seams to me this is a bunch of bull shit.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Not sure if this was already mentioned but the game ending song is really nice !
This is the file name:
game/audio/Music/episode_end_song.ogg
It's a full song, 2:23 long.

Attaching the file in case people would like to listen to it.
Just remove the ".audio" extension and play it as an ".ogg" file.

In the "Firefox" browser it plays correctly without being necessary to save it first.

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I find the potential of this game to be top level, both with its characters and its render quality. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for gameplay. I don't think it will be fixed, I guess they will continue from this gameplay style.

Reactions: ziggy81

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I find the potential of this game to be top level, both with its characters and its render quality. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for gameplay. I don't think it will be fixed, I guess they will continue from this gameplay style.
Yes. Shit style.

Reactions: allura404
Jan 29, 2018
Bonjours à toutes et à tous.
Je lis actuellement les 2 fils de discutions de "apocalust" cependant, il y a plus de 120 pages à chaque fois. Je cherche principalement s'il y a les caractéristiques des personnages (modèle, peau, mensuration, etc.) ou si quelqu'un en a une idée ?

Hello to everyone.
I'm currently reading the 2 "apocalust" threads though, there are over 120 pages each. I'm mainly looking to see if there are any character assets (model, skin, measurements, etc.) or if anyone has any idea?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Bonjours à toutes et à tous.
Je lis actuellement les 2 fils de discutions de "apocalust" cependant, il y a plus de 120 pages à chaque fois. Je cherche principalement s'il y a les caractéristiques des personnages (modèle, peau, mensuration, etc.) ou si quelqu'un en a une idée ?

Hello to everyone.
I'm currently reading the 2 "apocalust" threads though, there are over 120 pages each. I'm mainly looking to see if there are any character assets (model, skin, measurements, etc.) or if anyone has any idea?
I don't know what you have read but, if you are referring to that of the fans, the last answer dates back to May 31 2021 and I also think that here you are one of the few who still hope for something.
Instead, this thread resists to counter this shameful phenomenon and if you want to do it too, ideas are not lacking here.

For the rest, I don't know if this can help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalust-v0-02-psychodelusional.79552/post-7324399

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
Merci pour ta réponse Freki.g ;).
PS : pour information je n'espère plus grand chose non plus... :( Dommage ce jeu avait l'air prometteur.
Thanks for your answer Freki.g ;).
PS : for information I don't hope much either... :( Too bad this game looked promising.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Merci pour ta réponse Freki.g ;).
PS : pour information je n'espère plus grand chose non plus... :( Dommage ce jeu avait l'air prometteur.
Thanks for your answer Freki.g ;).
PS : for information I don't hope much either... :( Too bad this game looked promising.
Obviously illustrative art is important in the creation of a game, but if not supported by a good plot, good images remain sterile and around the web you will find (images and videos even better than these) as much as you want without having to spend money.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I don't get it, how does Patreons work. Do people pay this Game Developer to make a product? Please someone enlighten me. I would like to know why people would keep paying for nothing? Does Patreon not regulate the users of there service for fraud or failure to deliver.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes