bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
View attachment 1653615 View attachment 1653616

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Giving a final progress update since it’s taking a bit and a good chunk has been added to the update, originally there were about 60 webms for 0.03, now 30 more are added to flesh out some of the scenes with some needing to be rendered at night and a few more animations to be chopped up in after effects as well, so there should be 90+ webms for this one.

Over the next while I need to leave my main pc animating and use my secondary pc for coding/writing work etc as well as make a few more scrolls (the static images) for some scenes so a bit longer but the added content actually made the update come out awesome, especially the Evelyn stuff I expanded upon so I am really excited to show you guys but it will take some more work to finish for the moment.
Happy valentines, thanks for all the support and I will be back soon!
OH DAMN HOLY FUCKING SHIT BRO 90 ENTIRE FUCKING SCREENS GOD DAMN THIS MAN IS A GOD
Motherfucker what

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
People get so worked up it's funny. Free game, it comes, great! If not, oh well, move on. Who cares about the people sinking their money on here, we're all jolly good pirates in here :)
I think exactly the opposite, who cares about the useless game and a lot of wasted money could support devs who deserve it, thus triggering damage to the entire sector, but for me, this activity of ours here, which you improperly call a pirate, remains, among the other, part of the fun.

Theresnoname

May 9, 2019
View attachment 1653615 View attachment 1653616

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Giving a final progress update since it’s taking a bit and a good chunk has been added to the update, originally there were about 60 webms for 0.03, now 30 more are added to flesh out some of the scenes with some needing to be rendered at night and a few more animations to be chopped up in after effects as well, so there should be 90+ webms for this one.

Over the next while I need to leave my main pc animating and use my secondary pc for coding/writing work etc as well as make a few more scrolls (the static images) for some scenes so a bit longer but the added content actually made the update come out awesome, especially the Evelyn stuff I expanded upon so I am really excited to show you guys but it will take some more work to finish for the moment.
Happy valentines, thanks for all the support and I will be back soon!
90+ webms that must be a joke :LUL:

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Kinda reminds me of some Steam games that are still in early access after years. Still what comes around goes around.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Kinda reminds me of some Steam games that are still in early access after years. Still what comes around goes around.
You're not wrong, but at the same time, the same comparison could be made with 90% of the games on this site. There aren't many completed games and those who aren't completed are technically "early access".
But people still play those unfinished games and very much enjoy them so maybe you're the outlier in this situation.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes