NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow a 5 min update... truly amazing and worth all that wait...

Hahaha, honestly i think my 2 favorite parts are the fact that the Dev himself is embarrassed by the shortness and lack of content of the game that he straight up just gives you short spoilers of what you should expect in future updates as a "Look guys there is so much more to come, just wait another 2 or so years you will eventually get to see it all.... i promise..."
And my second favorite part is that the game itself is so embarrassed by how short it is that it literally closes itself as soon as you get to the end of the content. You literally can't even mess around with the menu or the options because there are none lol.

Mirnation

Mar 7, 2018
Wow a 5 min update... truly amazing and worth all that wait...

Hahaha, honestly i think my 2 favorite parts are the fact that the Dev himself is embarrassed by the shortness and lack of content of the game that he straight up just gives you short spoilers of what you should expect in future updates as a "Look guys there is so much more to come, just wait another 2 or so years you will eventually get to see it all.... i promise..."
And my second favorite part is that the game itself is so embarrassed by how short it is that it literally closes itself as soon as you get to the end of the content. You literally can't even mess around with the menu or the options because there are none lol.
Damn ....so the 103 animations is just another illusion ?

Apr 18, 2018
Although it has the best rendering and animation, a game must have a complete story. After 0.03 is released, it is necessary to start the real first chapter before it can be regarded as a complete game mode.
There are other games with excellent renders, perhaps even more realistic than this one.
It depends, of course, on your taste.
You probably know about "A wife and mother" and "Midnight Paradise," but I would suggest that you have a look at "Saving Paula," which for my taste is better.

Reactions: Mirnation

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
A game does not only depend on animations.
A game does not only depend on animations.
However we will see if it changes direction after more than two years of milking

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The problem is when someone like DrPinkCake would say "I have 103 animations in the game" we would expect actual animations that loop for a few seconds of various different sexual positions and whatnot. But here in this game, the 103 animations means just a character standing in place during a conversation and blinking.... thats the level of animation that the dev counts for this game. It's literally just characters making slight movements and fidgeting during conversations. There is like 1 "sex scene" which i can't even call a sex scene more like humping and it doesn't have that much animation put into it, it's very straight forward it's not very long or versatile or has many different angles that you would get from some games like Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory where you have like a dozen different sexual positions in 1 sex scene.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Damn, I'm following this "game" since the first images came out.
I think it's before COVID!
And after all the heartbreak, or more correctly ball-break, I'm afraid to download it at this stage...
Yea the game started production like a year before Covid began and here we are 3 years later(2 years into the Covid that seems to be ending) and the game barely has like 10 maybe 15 mind of content if you read it really slow lol.

One can voice their disappointment with the quantity but the quality is top-notch stuff.

Two years ago this would have blown everyone's socks off. However time does not stand still and the bar is constantly being pushed higher by other devs.
Oh yea i remember when this first started i was literally blown away by the images, no game looked like it came close to it, unfortunately this was years ago. Plenty of games have come out since that look just as good if not better and some games have gotten a rework like Where it all Began whose first chapter already has renders that not only look better than this, but has better, longer and more complex animations and also the whole 0.1 release is longer than the 0.03 releases we have gotten so far from this game. It also took way less time to put out and that's from a Dev that works on 2 games simultaniously, there are literally no excuses here.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes