Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You cannot be serious, how can anyone give this "game" a 5/5 rating?!
he's probably joking, but if you go to the reviews you can see how many retar...cough cough people put 5 *** for a demo, hell this must be the thread that has the most overrated reviews, I really don't know if I've seen another demo with 0 content and this rating

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He is joking. He himself left a 1 star review some time ago, but it was taken down. There was nothing in the review that should warrant that, yet all the idiotic 5 star reviews still remains.
he's probably joking, but if you go to the reviews you can see how many retar...cough cough people put 5 *** for a demo, hell this must be the thread that has the most overrated reviews, I really don't know if I've seen another demo with 0 content and this rating

I won't be as petty as the assh... ahem, the person who reported my review and caused it's deletion for... reasons.
But last Wednesday a guy gave 5 stars: his review consists of the words " Super game, good work... " followed by a copy-paste from the overview in the OP. Literally.
Of course, it's still there :)

MayMax123

Aug 2, 2020

I mean, to some extend i can understand them, since i also gave a 4/5 review some time ago. But at that time i had no clue how long this demo was already in development and i didn't know how infrequent the dev updates

After i found that out i immediately changed my review to a 1/5 lmao

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I won't be as petty as the assh... ahem, the person who reported my review and caused it's deletion for... reasons.
But last Wednesday a guy gave 5 stars: his review consists of the words " Super game, good work... " followed by a copy-paste from the overview in the OP. Literally.
Of course, it's still there :)
Not to mention that supposedly I didn't meet the 200 word requirement of actual reviewing.
Well, there are several 5-star reviews there with barely 30 words :)

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes