Apr 18, 2018
Yea the game started production like a year before Covid began and here we are 3 years later(2 years into the Covid that seems to be ending) and the game barely has like 10 maybe 15 mind of content if you read it really slow lol.

Oh yea i remember when this first started i was literally blown away by the images, no game looked like it came close to it, unfortunately this was years ago. Plenty of games have come out since that look just as good if not better and some games have gotten a rework like Where it all Began whose first chapter already has renders that not only look better than this, but has better, longer and more complex animations and also the whole 0.1 release is longer than the 0.03 releases we have gotten so far from this game. It also took way less time to put out and that's from a Dev that works on 2 games simultaniously, there are literally no excuses here.
I love where it all begun!
Can't wait to se the new take.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The problem is when someone like DrPinkCake would say "I have 103 animations in the game" we would expect actual animations that loop for a few seconds of various different sexual positions and whatnot. But here in this game, the 103 animations means just a character standing in place during a conversation and blinking.... thats the level of animation that the dev counts for this game. It's literally just characters making slight movements and fidgeting during conversations. There is like 1 "sex scene" which i can't even call a sex scene more like humping and it doesn't have that much animation put into it, it's very straight forward it's not very long or versatile or has many different angles that you would get from some games like Echoes of Lust/Lust Theory where you have like a dozen different sexual positions in 1 sex scene.
And those eye blinking animations or whatever are a complete waste of time. They aren't needed at all given the slow pace of this production. I've said this before but focus on animations for lewd scenes and static images for the rest. And don't even get me started on the rubbish UI. That should never happen in a Ren'py game. Patrons are essentially just paying for special renders, not a game production.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I see a game with good renders and nice design, I see that the game has been created for a long time and I look at the most recent comments to see what people think... why do games with potential look so battered lately?

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes