zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
You're not wrong, but at the same time, the same comparison could be made with 90% of the games on this site. There aren't many completed games and those who aren't completed are technically "early access".
But people still play those unfinished games and very much enjoy them so maybe you're the outlier in this situation.
Agreed.

Reactions: ares79

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Just got around to playing this overrated schlock
Man, you guys weren't kidding
This really is just a glorified Tech Demo :KEK:

There's not even a save function :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: BettyCrocker

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
How come there's no save menu? thanks god we can AT LEAST get into preferences to lower the volume :s

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
0003t.png

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Just a quick update: 0.03 is done and testers should be finished testing in a day or two.
Ultra Gamer Pinups coming within a day or 2 as well!

Thanks for the support, have a great day and I'll be back soon with the 0.03 general release!

Nov 24, 2018
There's not even a save function :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Guys, I just found out how to save and load in V0.02 (even though it's not really necessary for the amount of choices yet).
When you start the game, press F1 and press Title. Now you have the Usual RenPy Menu. From there when you start a new game, the Menubar on the bottom is active and you can right click to open the save menu.
Notice: Right click still produces an error every second time which you can click Ignore and try again because every other time it works.

How come there's no save menu? thanks god we can AT LEAST get into preferences to lower the volume :s
I sadly couldn't figure out how to open Preferences menu, I had to enjoy the sounds through headphones lying next to me.
Could you tell us how you did it?

Lets hope the dev keeps their promise from the the intro: "UI and other stuff will be complete in a later version"

Reactions: Healthyknees

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Guys, I just found out how to save and load in V0.02 (even though it's not really necessary for the amount of choices yet).
When you start the game, press F1 and press Title. Now you have the Usual RenPy Menu. From there when you start a new game, the Menubar on the bottom is active and you can right click to open the save menu.
Notice: Right click still produces an error every second time which you can click Ignore and try again because every other time it works.

I sadly couldn't figure out how to open Preferences menu, I had to enjoy the sounds through headphones lying next to me.
Could you tell us how you did it?

Lets hope the dev keeps their promise from the the intro: "UI and other stuff will be complete in a later version"
F1 - preferences, instead of title

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This guy is still on 0.2? Lmao

Why do you people even need a save?
The game is like 3 minute long
You're not wrong, but still it's insulting that "game" wouldn't have this basic feature, among other things, after 3 years of development. Ren'py even comes with it built in. you really have to work to fuck it up like he did.

happyv

Feb 26, 2020
Although it has the best rendering and animation, a game must have a complete story. After 0.03 is released, it is necessary to start the real first chapter before it can be regarded as a complete game mode.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Although it has the best rendering and animation, a game must have a complete story. After 0.03 is released, it is necessary to start the real first chapter before it can be regarded as a complete game mode.
I don’t get hyped anymore about art and animations, following and supporting various artist, I can say that for me the story is what’s gonna keep me interested.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hm last update was Nov 18 if this update will drop in the next few days that will make something around 3 months since the last 0.2, that's a big improvement keep in mind the first update need nearly 2 years for a release than we had to wait more than a half year for 0.2 and now it's "only" 14 weeks, so hopefully this is a sign that Psycho is getting better.

Reactions: MayMax123

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
003release.jpg

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Below is version 0.03 of Apocalust.

This one has 103 new animations and a temporary menu added to skip past old content.

Next version is focused on UI/Game/Quality of life stuff as well as Mrs. Perkins content.

Thank you all so much for the support, I hope you like it and I will be uploading the early access pinup for this month shortly as well.

Have a great day!

MILFFF

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 1679124

Unlocked

Hello Patrons!
Below is version 0.03 of Apocalust.

Download

This one has 103 new animations and a temporary menu added to skip past old content.

Next version is focused on UI/Game/Quality of life stuff as well as Mrs. Perkins content.

Thank you all so much for the support, I hope you like it and I will be uploading the early access pinup for this month shortly as well.

Have a great day!
Was waiting for it from the millennials.

3.90 star(s) 137 Votes